You don't like your own company . Once one learns to love their own company they will never be lonely again

Best Answer

hmmm i'll try that. thnx:) for the idea.

Best Answer

We most definitely don't like each others company in here...

Best Answer

@ technochameleon , we can find some we like on here. It just takes patience and anger control

Best Answer

cuz you are human.

Best Answer

Humans are seriously flawed then...

Best Answer

yes. yes we are.

Best Answer

Welcome to the My-Life-Sucks-**** Club...<br />
This is the secret handshake @<>@

Best Answer

Why do you expect strangers online to be able to diagnose you?

Best Answer

Why do I expect random people to diagnose me? I have no clue. Maybe I was hoping to find people who feel the same thing and maybe even place some knowledgeable input as to how I can help improve myself.
Or maybe I just like posting random questions to root out the random people who love asking questions to a question in order to further keep the questions of questioning what I have questioned myself so many times in a day? I have no clue...

Best Answer

So then why should I have a clue?

Best Answer

Because you asked a question to a question I asked. Which therefore makes me question your anwer to my very sincer question about questioning my own question to your questions answer.

Best Answer

-sincere

Best Answer

It may have been a sincere question but there's not enough there to give a logical answer

Best Answer

What is Logical? Could you perhaps re-phrase my question to sound logical?

Best Answer

No I can't you want people to rationalize your behavior with out knowing anything about your history it's just absurd

Best Answer

I don't want people to rationalize my behavior...I merely want input on the "Why" and the "How". Like I said...I merely need to see what kind of input people have on how they deal with this. Sure I may have asked the question incorrectly but I do know exactly what kind of answers I look for with the questions I ask.

Best Answer

You seem to be taking my question as an Insult. Which I do find quite entertaining.

Best Answer

Yes but this sorta thing can probably be caused by many different sorta things so asking people to know why without knowing you is once again absurd

Best Answer

@ Techno , if you'd see what grayday looks like it goes along way to explain his anger . i'd be pissed if i hit every branch of the ugly tree too .

Best Answer

How is it absurd? I am merely seeking random answers. For them to know who or what I am for that matter is not necessary. All I need is a response and I can sure as hell put the puzzle pieces I find most fitting and place them in their proper little space.

Best Answer

@Immapunk, I don't really judge people on their looks. But I do find grayday104's answers quite entertaining. His blogs are quite the interesting read as well.

Best Answer

I never saw this question as an insult and wasn't trying to pick a fight all I was saying is that no one here can fully answer your question but yes as you said you can piece answers together

Best Answer

See gray...My mind is Jumbled. I ask questions without ever needing to reveal myself and it has always worked in my favor or anyone Else's for that matter. To be honest your replies where a bit too " Aggressive" in a sense.

Best Answer

Well I didn't mean them to be I'm sorry I never meant for this to be a debate I guess I just got caught up in making a point

Best Answer

I think you may have answered your own question.

Best Answer