I find it weird and awkward connecting to adults. All my coaches are friends with the players and i have such a hard time moving past the RESPECT ALL ADULTS AS THEY ARE HIGHER THAN YOU thing. I also cant connect with my aunts and uncles and grandma and grandpas and all that jazz. I guess i hate the feeling of being cared about by adults other than my parents. Also with my friends parents who try to get me to be friend them, i find it weird. Especially the men i always think of them as rapists idk why. Im 14. EDIT: really, thank you to all of you ADULTS who sat there with your stupid self pride and talking down to me like im some retard. Douchebags...
ally101108 ally101108 13-15, F 4 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Youth

Dude. I am an adult and I find adults to be hard to connect to. Yeah, my friends are all adults as well, then then there are those super-serious-uncool-job-oriented-boring people that are the bulk of adults and they STILL FREAK ME OUT!

Best Answer

Doesn't really matter, there's no reason you'll have to connect to other adults until you're older.

Best Answer

Obviously not your age group preference...you should perform a self-diagnostic....

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

*shakes head in dismay*

Best Answer