Because that's the way it goes. Wait, are you a minor and living in his house? If so, then yeah. He should be protecting you and have your best interest in mind. He is feeding you, supplying you with a safe place to live and sleep, possibly buying your clothes, encouraging your education. His role is to teach you and make your life better the best he can. And your repayment to him should be your respect towards him. If it's something that you truly think is not your way, you can ask him to talk to you about it. Maybe you can explain to him why you think it should be different, and maybe he'll change his mind if it's for the best. But if not, then at least he can explain more in detail why he's sticking to his guns. I know it's not always fun being a kid...but sometimes it's not easy being a parent either. I'm guessing your father loves you, and hoping you respect him.

Best Answer

You said it much better than I did twiz, you hit all the major points.

Best Answer

Thou shalt honor thy father and mother

Best Answer

Because you are supposed to respect your father, even if you don't agree with him. One day you will have children of your own and you will then understand what your father was trying to teach you. Not to mention the fact that it's his home, and everyone who enters that home including you should respect that.

Best Answer

it is bcus he is your father ! without him u dont exist on this earth ..

Best Answer

tnx

Best Answer