AllLoveXOXO AllLoveXOXO 18-21, M 5 Answers Jan 7 in Health

Awwww some thing must have happened at birth awwww you will b in my prayers❤️❤️❤️

Best Answer

Thank you! It feels good to know that someone cares☺️. I'll be doing some praying to. Lately I've been feeling like the devil is after me. Not to sound crazy ahaha

Best Answer

You don't sound crazi at all I'm just gonna put u on my prayer list at my church don't worry love you're in the hands of our loving GOD!!!!!!! Just hold on to him everything will b ok❤️❤️❤️

Best Answer

Thanks you don't know how happy I am to hear that. It brought a tear to my eyes. You will also be in my prayers too then.

Best Answer

Yes thanks your story hurts me to know you have a condition at such a young age but we never no what will happen in life u no but it's surely will b ok just no that❤️❤️❤️

Best Answer

I don't have a heart condition but can relate in some ways, got type 1 diabetes at 14. That sucked megaballs. Least we have meds to deal with it, I for one wouldve been completely ****** 100 years ago!

Best Answer

Dang I'm sorry to hear. It's true though; people like us would have died a long time ago

Best Answer

Thank god for medication!

Best Answer

I 2 am young, had 💜 failure (epic fail), brought on by using drugs. Had 💜 surgery, & better now. My faith n God, got me thru this. I believe n prayer, it works!! What doesn't kill u, only makes u stronger!! Good luck!!

Best Answer

Yeah it made me consider my relationship with god. I'm trying to get myself through these rough times by strengthening my relation ship with him. Thanks bro & there is no shame in your past. You're stronger because of it.

Best Answer

I would have never been able 2 defeat my drug addiction on my own. I was n a coma 4 2weeks, & Jesus came 2 me n my darkest hr., took me on a journey...showed me what hell was like..it was a dark, cold place. An emptiness of nothingness, best way 2 describe it was like floating n space all alone..w/o the stars..I never want 2 go back 2 that place..this happened @ Good Samaritan Hospital Los Angeles, 3 yrs ago, September.

Best Answer

I too a have abused drugs. The Lord has shown me the error of my ways also. I now do no abuse them often but find it hard to ever really give it up completely. Hopefully one day this will change as I wish to have a pleasant life after death because with the way things are going now I feel that I don't have much longer to live. But that's just me being scared.

Best Answer

I get it, fear of the unknown. After my surgery, I didn't think I would've lived long either. I also was scared. I never thought I'd become as close 2 God the way I have. I am a living miracle. I also had 3 brain anyurisms, brain surgery, & have Hep C..I was hardcore dude!! If God can do it 4 me, he can do it 4 U...

Best Answer

better get that **** taken care of or your in for a rough time

Best Answer

I have it in control with my meds but if I'm ever caught at the wrong time without it…

Best Answer

**** could be bad

Best Answer

Yeah and quick too. Like just early I had a nightmare and it just made my heart do weird things! Luckily I had my meds right beside me. It's 430 am now and I can't sleep due to my heart and anxiety but at least I'm alive.

Best Answer

yea thats true hope you get better bro

Best Answer

Thanks bro.

Best Answer

amlodipine

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

heart medication

Best Answer