Is it cuz I've got depression or am I a horrible person? I'm not a horrible person that's for sure. Everytime I meet a guy he's never interested in me as a lady. Next time I meet him and he's not interested in me as a person I will tell him to Pi SS off!
Myalee Myalee 41-45, F 7 Answers Jun 16 in Dating & Relationships

And I bet anything when a "nice" man shows interest in you, you tell him to take a hike. You probably find him "boring" or "dull" but you see the next "bad boy" and lock onto him like a laser guided bomb because he's "exciting." I've seen this happen so many times in the last 20 years to me and some of my friends, I could write a book on it. Woman whine about wanting a nice man, but will never, ever give one the time of day much less a chance.

Best Answer

He's not nice believe me! I can sense that he's evil. If he really likes me he'd try to get to know me!
But I get u cuz I'm a nice lady and men just want a bad girl like my sister and friends. I cud write a book on it too.

Best Answer

Some men do, but what they really want is a quick and easy piece of a*s. They are not interested in a real relationship. A decent man will avoid a "bad girl" like the plague. I could list 50 guys I've known to one degree or another in the past 5 years who are all single and looking for a good woman. We don't go to bars or troll places looking for hookups. All we ever get is the "nice guys are boring/dull/etc." rejection over and over. Woman so often want the "perfect man" who has no flaws, shortcomings, failures, etc. and is physically perfect; aka their "Prince Charming." Men are far more willing to accept a woman despite her flaws, depending on what they are of course. As an example, if a man appears to be even slightly overweight, most women will reject him without a second thought. Most men will not reject a woman because she might have an extra 10 pounds.

Best Answer

Because u havent meet me yet

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

guys are pigs at least thats what i hear

Best Answer

They are. Nice ones are hard to get.

Best Answer

your sluty ways

Best Answer

Oh shud up. I'm not even that type !

Best Answer

ur angry - you need to address that first

Best Answer

Course I am. I'm 43. Never had a good relationship. I'm fed up with getting guys who are not nice guys.

Best Answer

Bummer - but i still think you have to be settled yourself first, before you can really accept someone else - just a guess - really not much to go on....

Best Answer

You just aren't meeting the right man

Best Answer

U don't say(!) I know! lol
Wrong place. Wrong time. Wrong cup of tea and fish!
(I hope I wasn't rude by the way).

Best Answer

No you weren't rude.

Best Answer

You're not picky enough, probably. The horrible men are the ones that pop up first and eagerly accept relationships. Statistically, there are a lot more of them single at any time.

Best Answer

I've been picky.
Also I don't trust men very much either. I don't know why I gets men who are just weird or just weird Maybe I need to be more pickier. I dunno.

Best Answer