AvaLynne AvaLynne 31-35, F 19 Answers Sep 1, 2012 in Dreams

Unfullfill desires are projected in dreams

Best Answer

In dreams, the people we see often represent different facets of our own psyche. What does this person mean to you? What do you think of them, and how does that opinion reflect on you?

Best Answer

Maybe you keep thinking of him? :/

Best Answer

haha thats probably an obvious answer for you to figure out.

Best Answer

If it's someone you haven't seen in a while, it may be your brain telling you to get a hold of them... if it's someone you see every day, it's your heart telling you that you miss them, and if it's someone you have never seen before, you may meet them soon

Best Answer

one dream for that what he dont get....

Best Answer

Who is the person

Best Answer

A man, a friend

Best Answer

Just a dream, or you could have unfinished business with that person for some reason. Dunno...dreams tell us things we often feign ignorance towards.

Best Answer

Sorry won't intrude again.

Best Answer

Lol, Thank u

Best Answer

Maybe you always think him/her all the time.

Best Answer

You are thinking about this person a lot probably everyday so they are on your mind when you go to sleep therefore you dream of them .......do you have feelings for this person ?

Best Answer

You dream about the same person again and again, several times, because you probably see that person very often everyday, or its probably because that person is very close to you, or he/she is someone who's really close to you, or meant to be someone special, last thing you can never dream of a stranger, everyone you see in your dream is someone who you have already seen before in real life, for example, your in the bus, you just have a look at someone, and then your mind is somewhere else, now you can dream about that person, because you've seen him now, he is no more a stranger. I hope this answer's your question.

Best Answer

You do not want to see your true self in them...

Best Answer

Can u tell me more on that? I dont understand.

Best Answer

Every thing you see with in is you, but in a way that is not so clear. you only think its someone eles out side you. But only you know that, whats inside of you and your dreams.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I keep dreaming of a close friend of mine who I now think I have feelings for but I'm just not sure. These dreams have been occurring for a few months now but for the past two weeks, every night none stop. I'm so confused!

Best Answer

Well I don't really know why I keep dreaming of that boy.He used to make eye contact with me after school or just smile... but I think I started having feelings for him.We never talked before,cause am so shy and am not sure if he feels the same way.I used to feel something on seeing him,but unfortunately now that I started talking the school bus,he stopped waiting too.(its been 1 year already)My question is that I do have a bf now but I can't stop dreaming of him,why is that so???

Best Answer

Same problem here it's sporadic but I'm always wanting to be with them.

Best Answer