Lately I have been having dreams in witch someone or something is trying to kill me, in various ways. I always get a way but barely. Once I even turned around mid chase and attacked him/her/it(?) I woke before the end.
ImUrWILDESTDrm ImUrWILDESTDrm 36-40, F 9 Answers Aug 5, 2009

There probably is a stronger personality in your life who is either marginalising your influence or in some way being over bearing or oppressive.

Best Answer

I used to have a similar variation of that dream often. I was running away from my problems. I didn't want to face my fears. Through therapy I learned to face the things that have long bothered me. I rarely have those dreams now. Dreams are very insightful.

Best Answer

Freddy Krueger is after you!

Best Answer

IT IS ONLY A BLOODY DREAM!

It can't hurt you!

It is your imagination running wild while you sleep!

Best Answer

i had a load of those dreams when i was younger, there was always an ally with me. but i was being chased by someone who definately wanted to kill me. i had a few of them and then read somewhere that this meant i was scared by some big changes going on in my life. i hope this helps you. dreams are wierd tho aren't they? the brain picks some funny ways to explore our day when we're asleep! x

Best Answer