I recently graduated from college. However, I am NOT even close to being ready to start a family. I'm not even in a relationship. I'm having a hard time trying to find a decent job to take care of myself. And I'm not even sure if I want to have kids at all. So, why do I keep having these reoccurring dreams? It's kinda weird...
StrawberryLetter23 StrawberryLetter23 22-25, F 5 Answers Aug 17, 2012 in Motherhood

It doesn't mean you want a baby. Dreams are just your brain processing what has been going in the last few days. <br />
If you want to see some meaning then look at your own question because I think the answer is there. You are not in a relationship and finding it hard to take care of yourself. Perhaps you are the baby, you're wishing someone could take care of you again like when you were a child. <br />
It's a hard time starting out after college, don't be too hard on yourself. If you have friends or family you can go to for a little extra help, comfort or love, just ask for it.

Best Answer

You need to have a ababy?

Best Answer

Just graduated college. Just starting out the BIG JOURNEY of the rest of your life.<br />
Symbolized by the baby in your dreams-- a big commitment and a long journey of growth.

Best Answer

Thanks. I never thought of it like that.

Best Answer

At least every week im having a dream,about a baby my recent dream i had a premature baby.

Best Answer