fatgirl77 fatgirl77 31-35, F 5 Answers Jul 29, 2012

I just had a really scary nightmare about my sister having twins. Nobody knew she was even pregnant. She looked so scared. She didn't want me to leave her. The first baby had fins instead of legs. But beautiful. She wanted nothing to do with either of them. Her ex-husband and I took them away to some professors. Not doctors. Very weird. My heart was pounding when I awoke. I hate it when that happens.

Best Answer

Yes either you want one or you dont want one at all.

Best Answer

Yes it does normally but not especially one of your own. If you don`t `feel` broody, chances are that you`ve been smitten by a baby maybe just seen out while shopping, or a baby just born within the family and you have been holding it. If you are upset by these dreams it usually means that one is perhaps on the`agenda` and you are not ready just yet (or maybe never) Have a chat with yourself and put your dreams to sleep.

Best Answer

Only you can answer that,, but remember babies come with a lot of needs, things good and bad.

Best Answer

may be...i also had similar,,i guess its because of your motherhood...

Best Answer