songbird00 songbird00 36-40, F 17 Answers Jun 4, 2009

Because you're having HIS dreams.

Best Answer

Dammit. You caught us. I told him to drug you while you slept and we were doing it on his side of the bed.

Best Answer

I have these dreams because I want them to become reality so I have a reason to leave him

Best Answer

THIS IS ANOTHER GOOD REASON TO TRY ECSTACY... IF NOT WOTH YOUR DAUGHTER, THEN WITH YOUR HUSBAND... THIS WILL DEFINATLEY SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE IF YOU THINK HE MAY BE CHEATING ON YOU. THE SEX IS ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT... IT IS TOTAL ECSTACY!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! YOU BOTH WILL LOVE IT. <br />
HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIMENTED WITH ANY DRUGS WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER?

Best Answer

Sounds as if you have some trust issues.....He might be...and it your hearts way of telling you to wake up....Of you just might have a fear of him having one...and you are just trying to sort it out.....

Best Answer

I also have the same dreams sometimes. I think this comes from what you think, for instance, if you experience changes in your relationship you tend to have a question in mind of whether is he getting a satisfaction anywhere else. But as a wife i think it's best to trust your husband.

Best Answer

Well, it doesn't mean he is having one.<br />
I approach my dreams by assuming that everyone in the dream is some part of me. For example, your husband in the dream could represent your love for him. The affair could indicate that it isn't as strong as you would like. Or, the affair could mean that you want to make some changes in your life and that he would fall head over heels in love with you again, just like an affair.<br />
It's really up to you to figure out what it means.

Best Answer

can i ask... have you had surgery or an anaesthetic recently? i ask because my wife is having bad dreams every 2 nights about me having sex with a close friend or family member. and i can say hand on heart i am a faithful husband.

Best Answer

maybe you are afraid of losing him

Best Answer

Because that's the one thing that you fear most maybe. Usually what we worry about is what we dream about. Does that make sense to you? Are you insecure about your relationship? Just FYI, cheating spouses drop little hints when they are cheating, and your gut instinct could be right. Have you asked him? How did he react? Explosive responses are a tip off sometimes, but not always. Sorry, I hope things work out well for you both.

Best Answer

The thing is ..how did that get planted in your mind? Maybe it was on TV and soaked in your head. Yikes..

Best Answer

If you are suspicious that he might be and thats all you have been thinking about you will dream it. Talk to him, I always ask alot of questions and I pay attention to details.

Best Answer

could be your intuition..<br />
talk with him,.,.<br />
try to get an stay closer if u still love him,.,.<br />
if he doesnt aloud it.,.mhmmm

Best Answer