I keep having this dream every other years of my mom whom died in a fire. she is in a casket all burned up except for 4 fingers that are touching my hand and part of her face. She is trying to say something to me But it all comes out in a muttered whisper and I can't understand her. She has been dead since 2006 almost 6 years now and I have this dream every other year.
MrsSegatfoe709 MrsSegatfoe709 26-30, F 6 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Loss in the Family

That sounds like a psychological issue, did you see a therapist after your mom died?

Best Answer

no i havent had time

Best Answer

You should, even if you think you are fine you probably have some problems you never dealt with. I know im only 14 but my family has dealt with a lot of psychologists and it really helps believe me

Best Answer

hi<br />
i read some where that we should try write down the dream in detail...as soon as we get up...if its reoccurring..u might find some links . i'm having the same dream of my mom who passed away 4 yrs back she keeps coming back to life in my dreams.... don't know y i'm seeing such a dream.?...but still looking for an answer..... i will try and do the same thing to find out if she wants to say some thing to me or not.....hope it helps you too

Best Answer

thank you hunny

Best Answer

Ask a Medium some are their to help and if they get you need it and can not pay they will do it for you!

Best Answer

Is the dream at a significant time of year. it could be anxiety and it playing on your mind before you go to sleep. or it could be much deeper it would depend on how much you believe.

Best Answer

around the anniversary of her death

Best Answer

the dream if proberly caused due you knowing its the anniversary and subconsiously upset with the mannor in which she passed. may she rest in peace and hope you feel better. there is a long science type explination for this behaviour.

Best Answer

Reaccurring dreams of deceased mother alive and dying in <br />
dream

Best Answer

not sure if alive or not she is burnt and in a casket and trying to say something but it all comes out in mutter so I cant understand what she is saying

Best Answer