ThisismeXD ThisismeXD 18-21, F 12 Answers Apr 13, 2012

maybe ask your doctor ? . . . .

Best Answer

I think it's a tapeworm.

Best Answer

But I'm not constantly hungry or feeling sick

Best Answer

Anytime : )

Best Answer

What do you think about my diet formula? Seems to be cool video. youtu.be/vPrfGPh0dzk

Best Answer

mabey hmm you may be eating too healthy and this may cause orthorexia and it dose sound like anorexia but its not so you realy have to see a doctor

Best Answer

i am loosing weight. but you cant see i am loosing weight... i am a pretty buff guy and i eat all the time... working out is the only thing that helps me look normal sized i think... i am joining the military soon and maybe their doctor will give me an answer and solution

Best Answer

perhaps you are a bit ill, cancer tend to make you loose weight. <br />
Also stress and sadness, but you already deniued that. <br />
Just ion case go to see a phisician just to make sure, But dont worry some people are naturally thin, if that is your case well thank go d for that and start a sex rally.

Best Answer

ME TOO! <br />
My skinny jeans are no longer skinny, you know lol, I just know that I'm losing weight because my clothes are getting a bit loose!<br />
I could tell it is because I don't eat much, but if you are eating your 3 meals, then you better consult a doctor, it will probably be a hormone issue, all people specially women have such issues!

Best Answer

ya my skinny jeans are all loose and kinda baggy at the knees and stuff

Best Answer

I just took a sh** and lost 5 pounds.

Best Answer

unexplained weight loss is a symptom of all sorts of things. Sounds like a trip to the dr. and some blood tests may be in order.

Best Answer

are you stressed ?

Best Answer

No not really

Best Answer

not really, so maybe a little ?

Best Answer

A tiny ya

Best Answer