What's with the defeatist attitude, moon beam? It's up to everyone to wake them selves up. You can play a part in someone else's awakening, yeah, but you might not see any sign of it for a long time. Or ever. Just keep doing your own thing.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Depends on what you are say, if its relative to religious philosophy and indoctrination them people of this day and age automatically switch off. If it is something else,well you may need to refine your approach.

Best Answer

that is a good answer. But i am not about religion because it separates our being. Its more of a new age spirituality. Evolutionary our mind to connect with our spirit without religious tools.

Best Answer

that is a good answer. But i am not about religion because it separates our being. Its more of a new age spirituality. Evolution with our minds being able to connect with our spirit without religious tools

Best Answer

Sounds like you have kids on a weekday morning.

Best Answer

yes i have one child. and she is so smart she teaches me alot.

Best Answer

WTF?

Best Answer

Did you say something?

Best Answer

just a question i cant get an answer to right now. I get sad when i cant get people to understand my important message.

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer