mommasgirl mommasgirl 26-30, F 5 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Hobbies

You are not the only one. I have been waking up at 3:33am for the past 3 years now.. Dunno why.. I can be sleeping, open my eyes look at the clock and is 3:33am. Now i work overnight so it happens on the day time.<br />
I can be running errands and i decided to look at the time and is 3:33pm or i can be watching tv and look at the cable clock and is 3:33pm. <br />
I even wrote and invoice and it needed to be adjusted and after fixed guess what number was the outcome? 3:33.36cts.. I am too seeking an answer because it not only happens when am waken up but when am awake. <br />
I can be in my living room watching TV day or Nights and i see orbs all over the room which i have taking pictures as well....

Best Answer

Because you are out of routine... Take a sleeping pill

Best Answer

Its the bewitching hour, look it up... And 333 to me is good luck or something that is supernatural... Think about it... Is your house haunted? Think hard

Best Answer

Ive seen things out of the corners of my eyes. But nothing has happened to the point to think its haunted.

Best Answer

seeing what out of the corner of your eyes? If u see things then there is something with u, in your room

Best Answer

Better than waking up at 666. But of course, that's not even possible -__-

Best Answer

Same reason I'm Awake at 3:33am. Our bodies hate us. Or the Sandman likes to play jokes, I haven't decided.

Best Answer