vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 17 Answers Mar 13, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

why do I yell at politicians on the TV? it's one of those mysteries of life.

Best Answer

they deserve it whereas Vickie does not!

Best Answer

Because you are a wise an sensitive being who is deeply in tune with the rhythms of the universe...and most people aren't.

Best Answer

What did I do this time?

Best Answer

You, never

Best Answer

Never say never. ;)

Best Answer

I can say never to you because I know better...You would not hurt me on purpose

Best Answer

Yeah, well, I make mistakes and will have to apologize sooner or later.

Best Answer

This I already know and so do I

Best Answer

Probably because what you put out you put out in love and no one likes it when their love is rejected. But the problem with love is that it cannot be compelled. It must be freely given and freely accepted. When you cast your bread upon the waters, some moves on to nourish fish, frogs, etc. and the rest just often becomes soggy bread. Better to feed a few fish than none at all.

Best Answer

I feel exactly the same way. Being overly sensitive to people's actions and comments...Taking everything personally... Bursting into tears uncontrollably. Getting upset over something for which you have no control over.<br />
The undeserving misery makes life difficult at times but I would rather be too sensitive than insensitive and apathetic.<br />
You are not alone.

Best Answer

because you let them get to you. don't let them get to you because they aren't worth your time to fret over.

Best Answer

Perhaps because you need a good spanking!<br />
look 2 hands no waiting.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I can relate to that :-(

Best Answer

If you can survive here, you can tolerate people anywhere. Hang in there as this is your test.

Best Answer

Because you're a caring person.

Best Answer