nbphelps nbphelps 31-35, M 5 Answers Nov 21, 2010

I love wearing ladies panties and probably been wearing them for about 40 years or so. I first started out by stealing them off the clothes lines at night and i usually knew the ladies by seeing them around the neighborhood and knowing they had nice *** bodies they had to be wearing killer panties covering there *** and ***** and i couldn't wait till dark time so i could raid her panties and if i was successful i would grab all her panties run home lock the bathroom door and examine the goods knowing at one time these panties were rubbing up against her ***** and sometimes leaveing a ***** stain in her panty crouch which made it more exciteing to wear....

Best Answer

I have no idea what the answer is and I'm having trouble figuring out the question-but be glad you've not experimented with dressing like a nun---it can be "habit" forming.

Best Answer

So you may have a fetish and so what about it...it doesn't harm anyone now does it? Lotsa straight men have the same likes, this doesn't make your sexuality change. You are who and what you are and this is a basic right of humanity.

Best Answer

I like it to, it's soo comfortable, especially the cotton brands mmmm :)

Best Answer