grizbear73 grizbear73 36-40, M 35 Answers Jul 4, 2010

I just want to see her receive pleasure from someone other than myself.

Best Answer

i think most men like to know their wife is being sexually sattisfied, it might be you love her so much you want her pleased

Best Answer

It is due to the fact that you have candalism. This is a condition were men like to show off their wife naked and sometimes grow the fantasy to real sex with other men. It is important that your wife be into this or she will get mad at you sometime in the future if you she is out ******* other guys to make you happy.<br />
Bottom line is candalism is a preference not a malfunction. My wife and i get off watching the other one with any other person. <br />
Your feeling's are common, the real question is does your wife want you to take her to a sex club, and or to have her **** other guys. Also be careful what you wish for. Some guys think it would be hot to see their wife do other guys but can't actually handle it once it happens. <br />
Most couples start swinging with the husband driving the bus, but one a women gets the fel for new ***** in her, she takes over and you will live in ***** club and sex bars for a long time.

Best Answer

It truns me on see big **** ******* wife/gf to see her get off like that is the most trun on when she dos'nt know ur seeing her geting **** she realy let's go and my **** gets so hard I could **** the wall but when she tell u about it. U *** just listening to her talking about.

Best Answer

It is the hottest perversion there is.

Best Answer

Perversion is such an ugly word. How about "proclivity"?

Best Answer

It's a beautiful fantasy. I think about it all the time. I'm hard now just thinking about watching her get ****** while I watch.

Best Answer

My fantasy consists of my wife riding me when a guy comes up behind her and shoces his **** in her ***, then i see her eyes and she lets out a moan. This gets me going and we alternate pounding her.

Best Answer

I love this fantasy x

Best Answer

It is so gratifying watching a man ******* your wife, I have had the pleasure of watching man ******* my wife throughout our entire marriage even before we were married there is nothing more rewarding than watching a man blowing a load in my wife bareback.

Best Answer

I recently saw a picture of your late wife. She was a very pretty woman.

Best Answer

Thank you
I was very proud to share my wife with any man that wanted her. I knew she was a nympho maniac when a married her I love the idea of other men ******* my wife

Best Answer

She was excellent material for the black male population is specially when she was in her prime 5'1" under 100 pounds all her life. I had no problem finding black men for her once they seen her picture.

Best Answer

Like you I am very proud of my wife and am very happy for as many men who want to **** her are most welcome, I so enjoy seeing her mouth and **** full of men's ***.

Best Answer

Everyone has a different turn on and fetish. That's just yours. It's actually a very common turn on for people.

Best Answer

I love to see her ***** tightly stretched as his **** disappears. Watch his **** glisten with her juices as it slowly goes deeper and deeper. Listen to her soft moans and wimpers when he has reached her cervix and can go no deeper. I love watching her ***** lips tightly grip and stretch out trying to hold on to her possession as his big **** head reappears just before thrusting it in to hit bottom again. I love the way my **** feels when I'm watching. So big and hard, purple head and the skin is so tight. The veins on each side of my **** have popped out. She ******* and begs me to put it in her mouth which I do. As my buddy get ready to *** in my wife, we know to have a towel ready. He **** more than anyone I have ever seen, always bareback and thick ropes that squirt out as he continues to **** her as he is still *******. With the sounds they are making, I know they are both enjoying the immense pleasures of sex and I will be soon. I know most marriages could not survive this, but we have been married for over 40 years now. This was more than 8 years ago when this reguarlly took place but it explains why I LOVED watching my wife get "******"

Best Answer

It because I know I have a very sexy wife, and watching her giving sexual pleasure to another man, and getting sexual pleasure from the other guy is very erotic. It all about the sexual pleasure my wife is getting from ******* another guy, and also hearing from another guy what a great **** my wife is.

Best Answer

Excites me more than anything else

Best Answer

Why does this excite you? That is the question.

Best Answer

That I have a wife that turns other men on

Best Answer

I have pondered this question for many years and I don't think there is a simple explanation for why we get so turned on by our wives/gfs ******* other guys. I do remember many years ago when I was about 22 years old my fiancé confessing to me that another guy spent the night with her while I was out of town. I was shocked, hurt, devastated but asked her question after question about what happened because as she told me the details, my **** got rock hard. Extremely confusing for me!!! So I think some guys may be hard-wired to get turned on by this.

Best Answer

I enjoy the thought of my fiance ******* 2 or more guys and not just normal sex but hardcore **** style. Every time we have sex I bring it up and she gets turned on by it. But after sex she's grossed out by it.

Best Answer

Because what you have is very small and you think that a guy with a large tool can give your wife more pleasure than what you can give.

Best Answer

sometimes i think about this **** but . im realy tryin to get rid off this ******* fantasy in my head . watchin my GF getin ******... ******* hell i woud kill her .

Best Answer

Well for me it has been a huge turn on. I often asked myself why and came to this conclusion. I love my wife dearly. She leads a very stressful life. When we have a good sex session, she relaxes to a point that makes her happy and recharged to deal with future stresses. <br />
Seeing the effects of it on her make me want to give her ultimate pleasure. While I have worked hard to keep up, I feel if there was a way to give her the gift of total sexual bliss, I would. So I have. She told me of a fantasy of "totally letting go" and being pleasured by two men for a prolonged time. <br />
Since she has had that experience, she has grown to really enjoy sex more. It becomes a release for her that is more theraputic than any head shrinkers office visit. She is happier, we are closer, and it has made our communication better.<br />
So why do I like it? I like the effect it has on her.

Best Answer

sometimes one cannot keep up with a woman so you figure I will let her **** someone else to get satisfied. Also hopefully she will be grateful and you get to **** some else also.

Best Answer

maybe its be4cause we never get to see it for ourselves when we are ******* our woman? Think about it. If you could clone yourself and watch while you **** her. Its not the same when you video yourselves ******* and watch it back. But up close in the flesh as it were , thats a very different and highly charged experience. I recommend having her do it with a chic first, just to get used to the idea and to be sure you can handle it.

Best Answer

Live **** and I get to **** the star in the next scene!

Best Answer

She is her most beautiful when she is well ******.<br />
I get jealous, but that is part of the turn on

Best Answer