girlwithexperience girlwithexperience 31-35, F 9 Answers Jun 4, 2012

This is the reason that most models are thinner than average.

Best Answer

camera adds 10ilbs :)

Best Answer

I'm in great physical shape and yet look like I have a bear belly in photos.

Best Answer

Depends on the lens, they can make you look bigger. It makes a difference if you are pale or B/W photos also.

Best Answer

I was just glad when I sent those pix to my wife the camera added ten lbs

Best Answer

hahaha. What's your BMI?

Best Answer

you are. that's what tv or pictures affect your weight. if you really think you're fat, then know your bmi. or slide your waist down. if you feel a bulge, then you have a fat belly.

Best Answer

Some of it is posing. I have had similar questions since the ubiquitous use of digital cameras...literally my digital camera seems to meld faces and figures like a photoshop app, I think it's a virus... Tested this by taking photos of my size 2 niece, skinny girl...the camera put a "piggy" face with double chin on EVERYONE in the shot including her...neither the double chins nor the "piggy" face existed on the actual people...but the camera would NOT take accurate pictures.<br />
Digital pictures are made up of pixels with facial recognition software and splicing software like for panaramic photos. Wondering if software upgrades are passing around anti-aliasing software with a bug in it....like averaging and melding all the people in the picture instead of showing reality.<br />
A LOT of visual designers are using old-fashion Polaroids for a reason.

Best Answer