scars13 scars13 16-17, F 4 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Self Harm

Cutting release dopamine, making a person feel temporarily happy or calmed by the action. however it is a dangerous habit and one should be careful when going about it.

Best Answer

Life is hard no doubt; but that is just a stupid and completely unhelpful and absurd way to deal with your problems; don't be too scared to grow up...

Best Answer

Have dpi ever cut yourself

Best Answer

Have you ever cut urself?

Best Answer

no I haven't; I've had many low points in life so far though; I've even wondered if it might not be better to die, but you know what? I'm not about to let life off the hook that easy...

Best Answer

Exactly my point. Dnt be so quick to judge me when you dnt know the reasons. I didn't ask if it was dangerous or stupid. I asked why I love doin it. I know It's dangerous I didn't need you to tell me that. My psychiatrist, counselor, n family tell me all the time. You think I love scarring myself. I hate it but I love doin it. It's an addiction I struggle to stop. I'm not askin for pity. I'm just wondering why I'm like this.

Best Answer