LittIeWingsOfRo LittIeWingsOfRo 13-15, F 10 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Community

Maybe because even though they possibly dislike you, you want to love them.

Best Answer

They're also the reason that you're alive and the reason that you have a place to live. Try being grateful.

Best Answer

I would rather be dead than continue living this pathetic, painful life... But i will continue living, to get revenge.

Best Answer

aren't you an angsty little woman haha. Life is only as good as your attitude. Never dwell on the negative and try to enjoy the little things in life. The fact that you're alive at all should be a miracle in your mind. Life is an experience.

Best Answer
Best Answer

No matter how much someone hurts us we still seem to care about them, sometimes it is just something we can not help, they are your parents and you love them and hope for a little love back, this doesn't always happen

Best Answer

Just because they are your parents doesn't mean you have to love them. Parents must earn your love and respect by treating you right,feeding you and caring for you etc

Best Answer

Well, they didn't earn my love.

Best Answer

So you either have the capacity for unconditional love-which is like a blessing(or a curse) . Or you love them because we are told that they are the most important people in your life and you should love them, which is bul$hit.

Best Answer

oh...

Best Answer

well, I don't understand why you love them.

Best Answer

I think there is a natural instinct to love our parents. By the time we are wise enough to realize our parents aren't the best or even adequate it is too late the love is already taken hold. Hope that helps.

Best Answer

Oh... :(

Best Answer

Don't worry...I'm in my forties and my hate for my parents (especially my father) has turned to apathy I just don't see them anymore.

Best Answer