Crzygentle Crzygentle 26-30, M 9 Answers Apr 27, 2011

Ok...im quite young and shy... you.usually wont say a word... but recantly I just blut out what I want ... I.treat my friends bad...ok.rly bad ...and my family seems to.hate me..<br />
I feel worthless and I cannot do anything right! Once I told my mother I wish I could die and told her to leave my room and now I think of it I should if thought about it

Best Answer

Sometime ago I had a dispute concerning a footbnall decision in which the party of one steamed out of my house and teamed up with another guy. I reecently had a fight w/his sfriend in whicch I hd a bloody nose and in which when I went to hit back my arms were held and the other party was told to leave. <br />
My decision is if I fight this persson again I might go to jail and if I don't my conscience will & is bothering me. I know that in the long run I can take him, but I do not want to go to jail......what can I do?

Best Answer

Think before you speak and do some work on your self esteem. Things will get better.. you'll see.

Best Answer

Perhaps you suffer from social anxiety disorder. If so a good therapist can help. There is nothing wrong with that. Yes it can change. You just have to learn how to handle yourself in social situations. Most behavior is learned so you can learn new behavior. With practice it becomes second nature.<br />
Best of Luck<br />
NSH :-)<br />
P.S. Also a lot of what a therapist will teach you is exactly what Steve43 said

Best Answer

maybe so.. but i dont think im quite to the point of the disorder realm. Though im a weirdo for sure.lol. Mostly I think Im an *** and i need to somehow unass myself...Im trying to sound more caring and everything these days but i dunno.

Best Answer

Have you ever know of the term Shaterpaited .edit : from a view of your profile you want more in life and want it right now , Real life doesn't work that way .

Best Answer

I googled that word to see what it means...so I guess it mean shatter brained? Wandering intellect? That doesn't cure my problem tho. I kno I'm messed up. Just don't kno how to get better.

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with you, it's just the way you are.

Best Answer

Wow that almost sounds like...you have aids...you can't be cured..

Best Answer