angelicaB angelicaB 31-35, F 10 Answers Sep 26, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Maybe because he made you feel like he was the only one you needed in your life

Best Answer

He wanted every bit of me, was very demanding, at all times of the day and night. If I didn't answer his messages or calls immediately, I'd get interrogated. I found it hard to meet his constant needs, but I still wanted my family and friends too. It was just very difficult. But still I miss him :(

Best Answer

Maybe you need to talk to someone. You need someone to help you get over him because it's not healthy for you. Spend time with yor family and friends. Do something to keep your mind off him

Best Answer

Thank you, that's good advice .

Best Answer

No problem. Good Luck with everything!!

Best Answer

You probably just miss having a boyfriend. Abusive men are toxic. You deserve better, Im sure.

Best Answer

Yes, that's true. But as VV said, I got along without him before, and my life is much more peaceful without him. You just miss the company. Thank you.

Best Answer

I miss my lying cheating yelling ex. :P

After all this time I've stopped hating and I feel like I still love her, while I'd never consider going back to her for logical reasons.

I blame the fact that the non-horrible things about the relationship were wonderful. I had a lot of reasons to love her and only a few reasons to leave.

Best Answer

Sounds like you've been through a lot, sorry for that. But you're right, that's why I walked away too, it's just prolonging the bad things to stay.
No matter how wonderful some times were, they can't be worth the agonies I don't think.

Best Answer

I left to end the pain and hope for a less painful relationship in the future. Freedom taught me to live for myself, make personal goals an meet them, improve my life for my own sake, and have more to offer the next girl. I loved that feeling of being free, but the slightest caressing touch from a friend has me aching for that closeness again and knowing just how much I miss it. Maybe it's not her but being so intertwined into someone else's existence.

Best Answer

I do too. I still have feelings for him after all he put me through. I don't know why >.<

Best Answer

I think I've remembered the good things as being a lot better than they really were, and miss the company and affection and attention. I hope you feel better about it soon though.

Best Answer

I know what you mean. *hugs* I am feeling better about it already. Hope things get better for you!

Best Answer

Thank you, and hugs to you too, glad you are feeling more over it now. I'm sure they will, and for you too :)

Best Answer

Idk, you shouldn't miss him...

Best Answer

I'm not sure,only you know the answer to that question.

Best Answer