i'm sorry this happened. my sister had one too two weeks ago. but she had to go to clean her. it is odd you need that test since they've got ultrasounds to confirm everything there is under control. maybe they were not sure it was about pregnancy. sometimes women have cyst that body recognizes as pregnancy and trigers the whole hormonal proces as it would happen in real pregnancy. i'm sure your gyn can explain it to you correctly. well, good luck. wish you well

Best Answer

Thanks for answering. I just got back from the doctor. They wanted to retest my HCG because my numbers were still kind of high when the miscarriage was diagnosed. They wanted to make sure the numbers were going down as they are supposed to and also wanted to rule out a due date miscalculation. It turns out my numbers dropped to almost nothing which confirms the miscarriage and that my body is doing what it's supposed to. I'm sorry to hear about your sister. She will have another chance when it's God's time...just like me. :)

Best Answer