I have plenty of friends, a girlfriend that loves me and yet every day im so afraid that they're all going to leave me. It sometimes gets to the point that an ignored message or even the thought of them going makes me suicidal with remorse. Why do i have to be so stupid?
blthompson blthompson 22-25, M 5 Answers Jun 23 in Dating & Relationships

It's just something in you that you need to work on .. independent of being in a relationship. You won't find personal happiness .. single or otherwise, until you fix that.

Best Answer

have you been hurt in the past?

Best Answer

hurt requires happy feelings that were left. tbh i cant remember what happiness is these days. I know i feel it with her but the second shes gone its just nothing

Best Answer

Maybe your "attachment style". It's not being stupid.

Best Answer

Because u have a small weiner

Best Answer

I don't think that having feelings makes you stupid. What is it that you think will drive people away from you? That is something you need to address. What makes you feel so insecure?

Best Answer

It really changes from day to day. But thank you for your positivity nonetheless

Best Answer