i like him

Best Answer

My dad likes him, but i've just never really got in to him...he's a poor mans Bob Dylan..or Billy Joel...calm down, Springsteen lovers, I'll listen to him more and mabye I'll think differnetly. ;D

Best Answer

I'm an old fan too.

Best Answer

I always thought all his songs sounded the same... he looked good in those blue jeans though...

Best Answer

Interesting , I never heard that criticism about him before.

Best Answer

I like Bruce. I heard him years ago in Atlanta. I never really liked his music until I heard him in concert. He puts on a tremendous show. I was most impressed.

Best Answer

I like him. "Hungry Heart" is one of my favourite songs of all time.

Best Answer

I believe that is the only # 1 hit he ever had , but i think there were literally dozens of songs that were better. Like ANY song off "Born To Run and "Darkness on The Edge of Town."

Best Answer

I don't doubt it, but I like what I like. ;)

Best Answer

There are many fans of his on here. YOu can also try entering a search for a group on that..."I love Springsteen". I can imagine he has quite a following.

Best Answer

You have never talked to me. I love the " Boss " born to run is one of my favorite song

Best Answer

I don't like him but I have remembered in my past teachers who have liked bruce springstein. Most of bruce springstein fans are women who are in their 30's to 50's.

Best Answer

I like him.

Best Answer