DragonKillerman DragonKillerman 18-21, M 15 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Hobbies

Sypathy doesn't salve anything. I hate it too. don't listen to psycho analysis on this...there is nothing wrong with you! <br />
I don't like sympathy because it doesn't get me anywhere, I don't want people to panda over me, I would rather be understood and someone tell me straight so I can get another perspective.

Best Answer

Yes! ty :)

Best Answer

I feel your pain.<br />
:P

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Do you have trust and abandonment issues?

Best Answer

Again this is EP, the home of stupid questions.

Best Answer

Nah its just sometimes where i dont want to hear it people tell me it and i get so confused inside my head that i get mad and think its strange that people tell me it at certain situations :) in real life, i dont know what that tells about me

Best Answer

cause people for the most part are whiny s acks of s hit........just sayin

Best Answer

I agree - one of the most annoying phrases I have hear over the years is, "Yeah, yeah, I hear you", urgthh, that irritates the **** out of me - patronising cun*s.

Best Answer

how about a back rub?

Best Answer

You have a problem with trust not what is being said but whether you think its sincere.

Best Answer

because it is impossible for anyone to know how you really feel. They can say that they can imagine how you feel or that maybe they have had similar problems, but saying that they feel the same as you is just an outright lie, because what if it bothers you more than it bothers them? How can they ever know.

Best Answer

Why dont they just read my mind?

Best Answer

They are not on your level yet.

Best Answer

You dislike being patronized. You doubt its sincerity or merit.

Best Answer

Because they are obscuring what you feel is your identity. If they feel it too, you aren't as unique.

Best Answer

Quit comparing yourself to other people. Ever.

Best Answer

Ditto.

Best Answer

I find it quite condescending.

Best Answer

yeah i feel the same way. (i dont know if your refering to yourself being told that or you saying it) heh

Best Answer

When people say it to me :P

Best Answer