brookietime brookietime 26-30, F 14 Answers Jun 10, 2010

I agree with the other posters you are most likely very sensitive and possibly not that confident with yourself. I have a tendency to overreact myself and in some cases it goes back to my ability to deal with some situations where my confidence could use some work.

Best Answer

YOU know that most people are full of it.<br />
You are most likely a sensitive.<br />
You must learn to seperate yourself emotionally.<br />
It is hard...but you will learn.<br />
MEOW!

Best Answer

Are you a cancer sign? lol I am and I blame that! Could also blame it on the fact that we are women and feel more!

Best Answer

You need to isolate the events that cause you to overreact in a particular. Since you believe its a general problem you have, you need to understand the "whys" about it and get some type of perspective to why you blew it out of proportion. If logically you feel that your out of bounds to what your thinking, I would try to take tame it down a bit, a little out at a time.,

Best Answer

Have you ever considered that you may be addicted to drama? I mean no disrespect. It does happen, like any other addiction.

Best Answer

i have considered that actually, but i think it's more of the fact that i'm a worrywart and i let situations overwhelm me.

Best Answer

Maybe because you are a very passionnate person

Best Answer

my friends my mom and family is like that perfectly normal i do too overreact i thought a fir cracker was a little shot gone and some one died and we heard it

Best Answer

It seems you recognise you are over reacting. That means you could use some cognitive behavoiur techniques to see those omotional triggers and modify the way you feel about them, thereby modifying your reaction. It takes a little work and practice. But it can be done and the changes are real and profound.

Best Answer

behavior techniques? like taking a second and re-evaluating the situation? what techniques do you suggest?

Best Answer

Do you over-react, or does someone have you BELIEVIN that you over-react?<br />
Jus tryin to see what kinda reaction I get outta ya 8)<br />
I doubt that you over react bout EVERYTHING ... maybe jus pickin the wrong moments.

Best Answer

My boyfriend and his friends tell me that I overreact and now that I look back on things, i overreact about a lot. Most of it is that I'm a huge worrier and dweller. I dwell on things so much it infuriates me, depresses me and just drives me into a dark hole. I'm also paranoid that people are talking about me or that people won't like me, and i know that is natural, but it drives me nuts to know that people are judging me. I don't have many friends and all my relationships end horribly because of my erratic emotions. I feel like I'm cursed! Like I can't control myself....

Best Answer

I feel the same way. I can actually feel it coming on. I even tell myself to let it go right before I do it. I actually try to talk myself out of it and it just comes out anyway. I have no control over it. I feel if I keep it in when something aggravates me ect itll just build and come out later but maybe worse. I may be losig the man I love over it. I got him back a year ago and hes fed up again. I lost him over my over reacing and getting upset over little things before. I think im going to lose him again. Its sad because were so happy when were good and he the love of my lifeand i am his, but my overreacting and getting aggitated is ruining what we have. He even has a son who i adore an were very attached. I promised him i wouldnt do it anymore because he said if i can promise to stop hell stay. Im such a good person. I do everything for him. Im such a good girlfriend and go above and beyond. I treat his son like my own. I ont want to be like this anymore. I cant control it either. I feel too like im cursed:(

Best Answer

Go on Jeremy Kyle<br />
Lie Detector<br />
DNA

Best Answer

You might be bipolar. I am, and I've read your comments and see so many familiarities. Also one poster said reevaluating the situation, that's called cbt. Cognitive behavioral therapy. Look it up and see of you can teach yourself

Best Answer