Because the religious right have never been so powerful in the US. There's a TON of very expensive lobbying going on for anti-abortion legislation.

Best Answer

But what's with all these ads on EP? Seems incongruous

Best Answer

Oh, no clue! Targeted marketing? I have an adblocked up so don't see them >.>

Best Answer

I see those Muslim and oriental dating ads a lot too. I just tend to think that the ads reflect the sites or organizations that are hoping to promote themselves. And they notify EP and ask to place an ad. I don't believe it's an agenda that EP is trying to promote. I can't see EP as having any sort of religious affiliation, considering some of the other ads they run. And not with the way they run this site in general.

Best Answer

The Christian right is now advertising goodie two-shoe dating packages that come with no future cancellations.

Best Answer

Because there is always going to be people who think they have a right to dictate the moral judgements of others. Making abortion illegal doesn't put an end to them. It puts an end to a woman having one safely.It doesn't encourage using birthcontrol or abstinance.These are the same people who think teenagers shouldn't be taught about birth control and safe sex in school; much less have access to them. Politicans hop on that ban wagon in hopes it will get them votes.

Best Answer

I don't know why the ads are on this site, but overall the reason is stupidity and the fanatical religious faction's inability to mind their own fu(king business.

Best Answer