beautifulbreakdown beautifulbreakdown 22-25, F 9 Answers Sep 13, 2012 in Struggles

Why seek his approval..?<br />
your OWN approval of the things you do is far more important than that of someone who does nothing to encourage and support you.. I was married to one of those for 22 yrs- not anymore!<br />
Who died and made him Mr PERFECT...? Dont give him power over your self-esteem!!

Best Answer

You are absolutly correct. I was married to Mrs.Perfect for 18 years. She insisted I move out, Then wanted me back when I found someone else. That relationship will destroy her self esteem and paralize her life. Been there; done that; won't go back.

Best Answer

you and me both!

Best Answer

You live on hope my friend.

Best Answer

Because u have given him that power

Best Answer

because you HAVE TO get a life of YOUR OWN under way!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not critisizm it is advice:):):):)

Best Answer

Because you want validation. I've been through this several times in my life. It's not easy. One way I've dealt with it is to distance myself from the person while I work on building my self esteem and confidence. When you feel strong enough, it'll be easier for you to realize that you don't need anyone's approval. Validate yourself. You'll be much happier, and may begin to attract a more supportive, loving type of person. Good luck!

Best Answer

Because you can't break the people pleaser cycle.<br />
That does not bode well for you in the future.

Best Answer

u don't have seek anyone approval but ur owe. you need to tell ur self i didn't fail and keep that in ur mind

Best Answer