and it seems like i am utterly tired if i wake up before my 12 hours..
sstmofadwn sstmofadwn 18-21, F 15 Answers Sep 22, 2009

Whats wrong with that. I could sleep for 12 hours most nights, and I m not depressed, work hard an mostly happy, and most of all look georgeous from all the lovely ZZZZZZZZ,s

Best Answer

coz your one of the lucky ones!!

Best Answer

you need 12 hours , I need 6 hours , my father 3-4 hours

Best Answer

Obvious question: Are you on meds?

Best Answer

i think 12 hours is normal. say if you go to bed at 12 and wake up at 8 thats 8 hours sleep...but who goes to bed at 12??? i go to bed at about 10 and wake up at about 8 or 9..so its more than 8 hours. who made up this 8 hours bullshit!

Best Answer

because sllep is a word exist in this world so it has some meaning . i sleeps 12 hours because it makes my mind calm and do give me the energy so i can do my work on the time right. some says that 7 hours sleep is quite gud for above 18 age people but i will suggest to sleep at list 12 hours . take care and all the best.

Best Answer

I sleep for 14-16 hours sometimes, but I have my reasons. I have no idea, could be sleeping uncomfortably.

Best Answer

Because you need that much sleep. Not every individual adheres to the 8 hours norm. And teenagers need more sleep than adults.

Best Answer

Because you can :) Haa i wish i could sleep longer . Stupid work wont allow it though.Im surprised you dont wake up tired after all that sleep

Best Answer

For some reason you need it. It will probably pass.

Best Answer

are you bored or chronic fatigue perhaps

Best Answer