Maybe someone knows a place I could or even should go to. I'm open to all suggestions. OOnce there was a time with real friendships. True stories. Unconditional love. Real help. I do not recognize that anymore. I feel alone in a crowd. Don't like that.
wannashareit wannashareit 51-55, M 14 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in EP

Tough break, dude. Trolls have overrun the internet. Don't know anywhere else; this is where someone sent me.

Best Answer

Fear for your virtual life: "run"! :D

Best Answer

I'm one of ur trolls EX lol

Best Answer

If you're a troll, then I'm giving up human women.

Best Answer

Well; the humor isn't gone yet.

Best Answer

I think that there are still circles of people out there who do care and do support each other and create real friendships - unfortunately Q&A isn't that place. Try looking up Tendereyesprincess or Sylphy.

Best Answer

Could be I am in the wrong crowd. That's a possibility. Thank you for your help. I know Q and A isn't the place to be. Good stories are either hard to find though.

Best Answer

I think it's partially because some people use the site for humour so their stories aren't serious and other people are taking the quantity not quality approach. It probably is just a matter of finding a new crowd.

Best Answer

EP is not for everyone if you feel out of place feel free to take time off , I did 2 or 3 times in 3 yrs .

Best Answer

I just took time of and it disappoints me even more.

Best Answer

only you know what you want

Best Answer

That's too bad. I think like with everything else in life, if/when you find you aren't enjoying something anymore, you should find a new place that makes you happy. If you are miserable in your job, you should move on....hate being in a relationship, it's time to end it. No one can make a place happy for you, you have to find that happiness for yourself in the place. Sorry to see you go, if you decide that's the best option for you.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

I have asked myself this before.

Best Answer

And what is the answer?

Best Answer

That I probably need to take a break.

Best Answer

EP is good place to hand out when you have the time. We do have various choices. I do take your point there does come a point when we think that we have had enough. I have two of my friends here who I knew in another site who now think it is time to make a move.

I am more of a writer than a question "asker". I have found one or two who are lovely people in here.

I personally do not feel it is time for me to move on.

Best Answer

Well if you ever feel lonely you could always talk to me over here. I respect all people and like to turn frowns upside down into smiles (real life too, thankyou)! But it can be hard leaving.

I do not pay for anything over here. Just enjoy the free stuff. Also, Q and A are meant for non - medical questions because no one takes those advice. They just ask for it for no apparent reason.

All other questions are cool and worth asking.

Best Answer

I took a bit of a break because I felt it was just a place to ***** but I'm back and I simply weed out the silly stuff and try to find meaningful people and topics and I can relate to. I think eventually those weirdos will go and find another social network and EP can get back to fun, serious topics.

Best Answer

The idea is great. I think though; this can't be done by members alone. The EP staff has to help. I'm afraid they will not. Weeding out is not that a bad idea though.
Thanks

Best Answer

So true the EP staff needs to discuss how to address this issue.

Best Answer

There is still bonding and helpfulness here, but the degree of it in the Q&A section has gone down. That's for sure.

Best Answer

I'll got some useful suggestions. Thank you.

Best Answer

What has made EP lose its luster? What can't you find here anymore?

Best Answer

It's all like thin air. There is no real feeling among each other anymore (not everybody but a lot).

Best Answer

I understand that completely.

Best Answer

How is leaving going to make anything better.nothing changes if you give up.this place needs more real people not less

Best Answer

True too.

Best Answer

go to hell

Best Answer

I looked up your profile which states that nobody answers your questions. I wonder why!
Would you be so kind to explain where "hell" is to be found on the net? Mind you; this is a question!

Best Answer

google it

Best Answer