americaa12 americaa12 18-21, F 10 Answers Mar 12 in Dating & Relationships

You have deeply loved him and that will mostly be from your experiences together. It could last for a very long time and hopefully you find your path to healthier relationships where you won't be hurt so much. I don't think you are stupid maybe he is.??

Best Answer

You're being conquered by your own love which in turn is hurting you. If you don't learn to control it, it will keep hurting you. Love is as powerful as they say it is. It is a hard battle to win but you can control your love so that it will be soothing instead of hurtful. Also, you are not stupid. You're just a little uneducated in the ways of love.

Best Answer

i dono , tell me too if you get the answer, because thats what is happening with the girl i love :-(

Best Answer

I often ask myself the same thing!:(

Best Answer

I felt the same way when i broke up with my ex. It will get better over time, but the hardest part is moving on. I wish you all the best.

Best Answer

Therw will Always be that one person who we will love no matter the pain they cause us

Best Answer

It's a bad thing though, right?

Best Answer

Sadly , yes /:

Best Answer

Why you love someone who hurts you is something you need to determine. Do you feel you deserve that kind of treatment? Look in your past. Yes I am sorry to say, you are holding on to a false hope thinking he will change. You cannot change anyone but your own outlook.

Best Answer

I didn't hurt her, I just didn't talk to her.

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

Why did you say that???

Best Answer

Please answer

Best Answer