So I was with a guy for a year and about seven months into the relationship i was really unhappy with how things were going so i cheated. When i told him what i did he punched me in the face twice. I still love him and i cant stop thinking about him and i still want to be with him. However, everyone i know/love/care about hates him and doesnt want me to even be near him.
HamHam08 HamHam08 18-21 10 Answers Aug 6, 2009

I'm not being nasty, but you cheated on him for a reason. Add that reason to the fact that he PUNCHED you in the face- I can see why your friends/family hate him. Treat yourself right and move on. You deserve better.

Best Answer

I think the question you asked here "Why do you want to be with him?" is the one you need to ask yourself, I've been there I flirted with his friend to escape the relationship however it backed fired and he punched me yet I was still convinced that I liked him, it wasnt until he tried to kill me that I woke up to reality. And if you really loved someone could you cheat on them? It's difficult to walk away but you will feel better for it in the long run and when you meet someone else you wont even give him a second thought.

Best Answer

wow....cmon girl....this is a no brainer. Do you want to get punched in the face whenever he's having a bad day and thinks back on when you cheated him? You want him because he doesn't want you. You want what you can't have. And right now he loves it, because your like his little puppet. DONT BE THAT PUPPET!!! Women have more power than men, it's proven. When men hit girls it's because they are insecure and don't give a flying crap about you. So everyone you love and care about obviously hates him, right? SOo ummmm....how the hell are you supposed to be with someone who your friends and family don't approve of??? Cmon now!...us that head of yours....im not being mean, but seriously! Be strong..move on. He hit you. He disrespected you. why would u want to waste ur time on someone who disrespects you and gets away with it? U know he's laughing with his friends saying he punched you twice and you still want him. Guys are pigs.. trust me.

Best Answer

I agree with kryptonian. Also, OK, he may have punched you in the face once in sheer rage when you told him you cheated. That's still very wrong, but to then do it a second time...? You're scared and can't stop loving someone overnight, but you seriously need to ditch this guy. I wish you strength.

Best Answer

If your entire social network has a big problem with him, it's a sign. If you cheated, its a sign. If you felt that the relationship you had was a bad place, it's a sign. How many frickin signs do you need to get the message. He is not the one!<br />
No one ever listens to Zathras.

Best Answer

Fall in love with someone who kisses your face instead of punching!!!!.This guy is a real no hoper...you must feel you deserve punishment if you still love him after that crap....<br />
Wheres your own self respect and dignity..cmon girl you can do much better than that... you are much better than that...

Best Answer

mmm punching is abuse... leave his butt I know it's friggin hard to though.

Best Answer

Sometimes in life when it comes to loving a person our needs to be loved and shown more,when we don't get it fulfilled we do things we are sorry for and we suffer the consequences.Keep in mind,this is how we learn.Don't beat yourself up,through this you will learn you don't tell a man everything at the same as he won't tell you everything,when we betray someone don't say any thing untill the last minute, if at all,why fix something if it's not broken, if there is a crack there time does mend it and we live the scar.

Best Answer