I'm a lot more appealing than some of the guys who have more success than me, and I do and say everything I am supposed to.
ssj29 ssj29 22-25, M 9 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Thats funny I would have imagined that sucking hard would be an advantage

Best Answer

Suck something else.

Best Answer

Why are you even online dating? and your probably trying to hard!<br />
When it's time it will come.<br />
Stop trying so hard and be yourself!

Best Answer

Myself sucks. But, perhaps there is someone else out there who also sucks, and we can be happy together sucking at life

Best Answer

maybe you Cone off as desperate, trying cooling it down a bit and take it slow, and remember don't say 'what your supposed to" if you don't mean it.

Best Answer

It's not about looks

Best Answer

You remind me of lonelychic (or something like that).

Best Answer

Just clam down and take care online.I think it is better for us to do those things as follows.First,u should chat online with her and never give him your phone number.Then,after few days u find that the man is a good man.U can exchange number to talk to learn interest and other things.At last,u can have a dating out and check weather he loves u or not.I just do like this and finally i find my true love on www.naturalkiss.com U can find our love story there.

Best Answer

lol everything you are supposed to say is wrong. Take a woman's perspective... If you ever can find what that is... Please tell me

Best Answer