Dear God Caitlin. If we tell you you're perfect, will you stop asking questions I think you know are ridiculous? 95 pounds? I weighed 95 pounds FRESH FROM THE WOMB. :o

Best Answer

sorry...if i ever annoy you just tell me, i'll punish myself

Best Answer

I think you know most of the answers to your questions. If all you wanted was to hear someone say you're not fat, then you're not fat.

Best Answer

That is soooooooooooooo funny

Best Answer

well i have really no conf. because i am bullied EVERY day to the point were i cut and cry and have almost commit suicide a few times and it is not better at home

Best Answer

You're not the only one that's bullied in the world. You have to just not give a ****. I know it's hard and it seems like they're going to get the better of you, but they don't know ****, obviously. In four years, you'll graduate and realize how juvenile it all was. You should feel sad for them that they have nothing better to do then make fun of you. Git it.

Best Answer

and abused and molseted twice of my friends have died and now i have myself

Best Answer

You can't just use these things as an excuse. Lots of **** has happened to lots of people. Lot's of **** has happened to me. I didn't wallow in my own depression. Go to a therapist. Find anyone to actually to. Spewing out your problems to anyone who says anything about it doesn't help. You can't use them as a defense mechanism. You're your own worst enemy right now.

Best Answer

*talk to

Best Answer

Hi Casey.

Best Answer

hey..

Best Answer

You may have body dysmorphic disorder.

Best Answer

Please get some sort of help.<br />
*hugs*

Best Answer

You are not fat. You may have body image issues. Talk to someone about this, try to find people that reaffirm how beautiful you really are, stay away from negativity. Its easy to beat yourself, so avoid hinking tha way. If you feel you don look good find someone to compliment you and make you feel good about yourself. Also remember youre still young and growing you may feel awkward or bad about your looks today but give it time and you will become a beautiful adult woman .

Best Answer