alkinoos alkinoos 36-40, F 17 Answers Nov 11, 2011

I always wake up horny...good for my husband as I give him oral sex as a result

Best Answer

No it is not odd, used to have a friend like you, wife is occasionally does. Funny, but who we fall in love with is not always the one we had the most fun with

Best Answer

No. It's a gender neutral thing. I wake up horny every morning. I would seriously **** anything in my way. It's so frustrating.

Best Answer

i would love to take care of your needs each morning. have you tried cam2cam?

Best Answer

Im a women,I wake up horny often with erected nipples....

Best Answer

My opinion, is that it is in the mind set of the person, male of female. I am almost 60, mwm, and wake up almost every morning horny, and ready for sex, quick or slow, dont matter. But, since wife is gone, I dont get any relief, except thru nature and her options (************). <br />
It is also my opinion that a lot more people, men and women, wake up feeling somewhat or quite a bit horny, and nobody knows it, and each person, is not willing to admit it, or has to keep it to them self.<br />
Have often wondered, how many women, of all ages, wake up horny, and have to stuff the feeling into the back of their heads, go to work or days activity, and have times thru the day to let their minds wander back to that horny feeling of the morning, and seeing someone during the day turns them back on, and makes them much more horny, and no way to relieve it, cept thru thoughts or later methods.<br />
AND, have often wondered if the same thing happens to me, but wont admit it.<br />
How many of women and men, have to delay responding to the urge til later, and use m - - - - - - - to releve themselves, cuz of no other method?><br />
Care to send me your thoughts or post them here?

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with waking up horny. Getting out of bed horny is your own fault. Nothing better than a morning quickie, just to get the edge off and promises for lunchtime. (note to myself- remember to give my secretary her panty that she left next to my desk)

Best Answer

not really you just are a person who wants sex in the morning

Best Answer

I think waking up horny is great, so long as you both feel that way, and have enough time to avoid getting late(r) for work, etc. That stress isn't good. A quickie may be in order, but I'm not really one for a 5 minute dash. I get the feeling that quite a few women wake up horny from reading the other answeres to your question. I have clearly just had bad luck in the past on that one lol. Be happy to be horny mornings ;)

Best Answer

No, I think it happens with women too, sometimes.

Best Answer

it's a bit of a guy thing, but we're all cyclical beings<br />
I usually awake with an erection but not horny, curiously. Having a hangover usually makes me horny though

Best Answer

I would guess you didn't get laid.

Best Answer

not the case...whether or not i have sex the night before, i always wake up ready to go...always

Best Answer

Sounds good to me. Enjoy!!!!

Best Answer

Always!? Wow. I could do with that! I am always ready for some in the mornings ;) or nearly always. But the timing rarely fits with the partner.

Best Answer

I hope not!

Best Answer

mostley a guy thing but some woman wake up horny i myself a man always horny in the morning but my wife is never horny.

Best Answer

No either sex can wake very horny every morning, what you need is a live in lover to service your horny needs every morning.

Best Answer