Because at 15 you think a baby means someone to hold and love you forever. You don't realize that a baby grows into loving you and being grateful for you but only after testing your endurance and strength for a long, long time. You will never be able to feel the complete joy until you've lived longer and have found your place in the world when you have the wisdom to raise a child that will love you and be grateful for what you've given to them.

Best Answer

There is such wisdom in your words. I do hope she will read and heed.

Best Answer

I do too Peace, children will thrive only when their parents are ready and mature enough to handle the great task before them.

Best Answer

because you're trying to fill some void. love yourself and stop trying to look for outside influences in order to feel some sort of fake validation for your existence

Best Answer

Your maternal instinct is kicking in. It isn't a bad thing to want a baby, but it would be a good thing if you wait a few years. You only have about 20 years to be a kid, and another 60 to 80 years to be an adult. Don't rush it.

Best Answer

no kidding.

Best Answer

Because you need a hobby.

Best Answer

You're Mad, lol

Best Answer

Because it's a soft, innocent part of you that you can love, teach and care for. You think of babies as cute little bunbles of joy, but they cry and poop a lot so take that into account too. I've felt like I want a baby a couple of times and I'm only 14, but now I think of how terrible it would be to give my heart to something and do everything I can for it only to have it betray me. I'll change my mind later when I get older I guess. Most kids aren't like that though, but the possibility is enough to make me not want to have one so much. And this world seems like it's going down hill pretty fast so that makes me think I can't ever have one. Someone will probably say I've thought about this too much, but I only think of deep stuff like this, other people think of football too much. I made that answer way too long, sorry Hannah. :)

Best Answer

quite natural but not in modern day society.

Best Answer

Because teen mom glamorized it and you now subconsciously think that if you give birth as a teen, you will be on mtv and make loads of money.

Best Answer

Which is false, of course. You'll probably end up dropping out of school and living off of unemployment benefits.

Best Answer

agree

Best Answer

You need to find out first before having one. It seem so romantic to have something that will love you and you can love unconditionally but the reality is...that is not the reality. I promise you that if you wait for another ten years you will have made the best and wisest decision. If you have one now it will be a life time, both for you and the baby, with a great deal of regret. What you can do now is get a job, start putting money away for the college fund. That will mean that you are truly wanting a child.

Best Answer

Stop watching teen mom and love yourself first! A child will only bring make your life more complicated and make you grow up to fast. Also a baby does not keep a boy with you.

Best Answer

yes it seem very bad .You should be 19 or 20

Best Answer

what are you watching?

Best Answer