lover21JJ lover21JJ 22-25, F 12 Answers May 2, 2011

Love knows no gender.

Best Answer

Well said, thisis: I've often said the same.

Best Answer

Thats possible, I have a friend who is biologically a male but is transitioning to become a female. He also happens to like women. Anything is possible.

Best Answer

There is nothing new about your post. There are countless numbers of men who feel that they were born the "wrong" gender. So --- if you wish to female, that's your wish. It belongs to you and you, alone.<br />
As far as still wanting to be with your female fiancee --- no, it does not mean that you're a lesbian.<br />
Your question is best answered by a psychiatrist or neuro-psychiatrist ---- not to those of us on this forum. We're not qualified to answer your post.<br />
I can not comment further, upon this --- other than to wish you the best of luck.

Best Answer

I hate being a woman, i wish i was born a man.

Best Answer

why do you hate being a woman? my fiancee only hates it when shes got her period and thats it... so?

Best Answer

You should not hate having been born a woman. There are wonderful traits that women offer, than men can not. You should be proud of having been born a woman and enjoy the sensitivity, loveliness, talents and beauty that women bring us, into this world. God gave you a purpose in this life. Thus, enjoy your life, as a woman. As a counterpoint --- there are many men who wish they had been born a woman.

Best Answer

What a perfect example of the contradiction of homosexuality and transgenderism. Rather than be what one was born, one is even willing to go so far as believing they are a lesbian trapped in a man's body rather than be the natural heterosexual creature they were made to be.<br />
I have said it before and I will say it again, homosexuality and transgenderism are severe, addictive and self inflicted demonic mental illnesses and so is their advocacy.<br />
Truth.<br />
jim3130 What you said was just fanatical emotional illogical decadent crybaby psuedointellectualism. Your kind of fervent desire to shut up anyone who disagrees with the vices you promote is very dangerous and helps to set precedents which cause great harm to innocent people. Homosexuality is definitely aberrant behavior as it is biologically unnatural and counterproductive, being addicted to harmful behavior is certainly a mental illness. Anti-CHRISTian pro-degenerate fascism is emerging prevalently in Western countries due to the times we are in. People like you are crying it into place with your "intolerant" talk of "bullying" and such nonsense. If your delicate ears can't handle the truth then you lack maturity and fortitude, I hope for your sake you can learn the error of your thinking and find and embrace the truth.<br />
By the way, "Do what thou wilt" Is the motto of satanists, I mentioned it because many of the answers given here equate to that.

Best Answer

What an insensitive, disrespectful and, at once, absolutely irresponsible and ignorant reply.
Please take your STUPID homophobia and go back to the 15th Century, where you belong. Along with the Maleous Malificourum (of course, you're too stupid to understand what THAT is).
I can't believe your reply. You should be reported as being abusive and removed from this forum for your nasty remarks.
I have made note in my diary and printed out your disrespectful and "cyberbullying" remarks and will report (same) as abuse.
|It is my hope that you are removed from this forum for even having postured your ridiculous and un-called for dicutm.
A forum, in essence, is a gathering of those who wish to share opinions, whether they agree or disagree. YOUR post, however, is nothing more than vindictive and is hateful. And --- you had the nerve to quote an athem which you present as a religious prescript? I can't believe it. How stupid does it get?

Best Answer

well your a man attracted to the opposite sex which is a common trait of human species (considering the fact that gays and lesbians form less than 50% of human population which according to me should render them uncommon). the second part, u wish to be a female, i think that before you conclude your a lesbian trapped in a man's body consider thinking on why do you want to be a female? do you really feel like one? try reading on the internet about how women think, reason, understand their psychology and then compare it with yours. does your thinking, interests, etc. match that of a woman? if it doesn't then you are not feeling like one, there is some other reason (perhaps a sense of insecurity or a lack of confidence) that has lead you to believe that being a girl might help elevate your situation.<br />
as for thinking like a lesbian, they feel like a man and desire that their bodies should look and feel like a man's, so a lesbian trapped in a man's body sounds weird as in such a situation, u should be a normal man.

Best Answer

Your extensive missive was nauseating to most of us.
Particularly when you made the idiotic remark: "the fact that gays and lesbians form less than 50% of human population which according to me should render them uncommon)."
Excuse me? "Uncommon"? What planet do YOU come from?
Let me hlep you --- because I think you need it: since the begining of mankind, some 20% or greater of the populace have been homosexual or bi-sexual. That equation has not changed, today. That equation will NEVER change. Gays, Lesibans, Bi-sexuals and transgenders will live forever --- and the equation will always be some 20% of the poplulace.
I'm so sorry to burst your bubble --- religious or otherwise --- but, just try and get with the program as we know it in the 21st Century. IF not? Then go back to the 15th Century, where you apparently belong --- STUPID.
I'm sorry that you're too STUPID to understand this.

Best Answer

Sounds like your answer will be better answered by seeking a sexual therapist. <br />
i wish you the best in finding a positive solution.

Best Answer

I think it depends on what you want to explore, and the way you want to to be feeling and live. I remember when I had a hazy relationship with a female friend of mine because I naturally fell for it but was able to extinguish that later.

Best Answer

That is actually pretty common.

Best Answer

I don't know if you are goofing about this but I know it is not so uncommon for men who become women to livetheir new life as Lesbian.

Best Answer