icebox79 icebox79 31-35, F 5 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I know exactly how you feel. Not the circumstances around why but definitely how you feel. I do not have an answer for you unfortunately but know that you are not alone. If you feel like talking it out let me know. Maybe we can find the answers to our questions. That and its nice to have someone listen to you for once.

Best Answer

thank you I have to try something but I dont know where to begin

Best Answer

Well begin by sending me a message. I may not have all the answers and I may not have my stuff all together but I listen well.

Best Answer

This is inherent. The will to live.

Best Answer

If you feel no pain, there is no incentive to leave either?

Best Answer

But if I am not feeling any emotions how can I show emotions to ones around me or to others that should be in my life?

Best Answer

Do you want to do that? Just pretend, or tell them the truth. If they seem like they are emotionally close to you, you should just tell them the truth, but that it's okay that they feel close and that they should be in your life anyway. If they're more distant it's okay to pretend, just be honest to yourself that you're pretending and don't let that consume your personality.
Are you sociopathic? It sounds like you may be and you just don't realize it because you aren't violent/aggressive.

Best Answer