well in my case i am jus worried abt my brother...:)
iswathiamawesome iswathiamawesome 22-25, F 9 Answers Jun 5 in Doing Good

You mean the ones with the casinos ? I thought the were doing well...

Best Answer

It's the American Way!

Best Answer

That isn't the case... If ur brother is skilled then he is sure to get a good salary....

Best Answer

cause they're stupids.

Best Answer

Why says that's true? The US is a huge country .. salaries are different all over and ba<x>sed on education and experience.

Best Answer

Salaries are based on who employers can take advantage of. Immigrants are prime targets.

Best Answer

Life isn't always fair .. some of us have to work harder than others to get the same thing. Kind of like with women.

Best Answer

Do you mean India Indians?

Best Answer

The Indians that go wowowowowowo, or the ones that gang rape?

Best Answer

the ones that r 10 times smarter than u will ever be...dumbass:P

Best Answer

If that's the case then why is he getting paid poorly? As a matter of fact, why is he working for someone instead of the other way around? He is 10x smarter so he should own a few multi billion companies by now

Best Answer

guess who's talking ..the gud for nothing useless dumbass who jus whines ,cries and complains .Indians r chinese r taking away our jobs....LOL:P

Best Answer

Nobodies talking. We are typing. Plus you seem very hysterical as to what I'm saying.
They take away our undesirable jobs and give them to people who cost less

Best Answer

Give an example.

Best Answer