mikeh555 mikeh555 46-50, M 20 Answers Feb 24, 2013 in Romance & True Love

idk ..must have been the side of the family i got mine from..they are fabulous ..lol

Best Answer

you know i am kidding right?

Best Answer

half-kidding. :)

Best Answer

thank ya ;)

Best Answer

I resent that

Best Answer

Because they're the best money can buy?

Best Answer

cause god made them that way

Best Answer

Crap!!!! I always wanted to be Jewish!!! :)

Best Answer

I didn't knew that. And I've been with a couple of jewish girls. They had nice breasts but nothing out of the ordinary.

Best Answer

To compensate for their beakish noses

Best Answer

They got them from their Jewish mom 's

best looking breasts

Best Answer

I wish I had the best looking breasts.

Best Answer

DO THEY? I only know around four Jewish girls and they are not much to boast about >.> I'm sure they have as many well-endowed as they other woman I know! Gotta get me a Jewish gal XD

Best Answer

do they? Didn't realize they had that gift. I have seen lots of breasts, felt lots of them, Even a couple of Jewish gals. I thought they were all fine. certainly no monopoly by race or ethnic group. most are great or at least nice, some poor gals got cheated but some guys got cheated in the **** dept to. luck of the genes.

Best Answer

Why do people generalise on topics that are subjective at best (assuming one had seen the breasts of every living woman and thus been able to compare) ?

Best Answer

I wonder that a lot. I love jewish girls. I think they tend to be shorter than most other ethnicities, and that along with curved figure tends to give their bodies a really nice feminine shape. Also jewish girls i've known tend to have very large nipples.

Best Answer

That's odd... Jewish women can be a mixture of many nationalities. Polish, Armenians (like the Kardashians), many live in South America too. The State of Israel was founded circa 1947. The Jewish population was all over Europe, Asia and parts of Africa. Judaism is just a religion. The nationality and mixture of such, contributes to what you see and may enjoy.
Asians are the shortest in stature to me.
Breasts come in all shapes and sizes, depending on
the individual woman and her heritage.

Best Answer

:) true that.

Best Answer