In the last two days I've had two conversations with people I thought were very supportive of me and my boyfriend where they told me that I am an idiot and should move on. Our relationship is strong and it's all working amazing for us. Why can't people just be happy that we are happy? (It's a temporary thing; 3 years. We are both in our 20's and know we have found true love)
karie2011 karie2011 22-25, F 9 Answers Dec 22, 2011

Light dependent resistors?

Best Answer

I do not know what LDR means......

Best Answer

long distance relationship (i think)

Best Answer

They can work out, but they very seldom do. Do yourself a favor. Go to him now. Choose him over whatever job or school anchors you away from him. And ... if you can't do that ... then recognize that you do not truly love him and it has already ended

Best Answer

There is a generally accepted belief among psychologists that LDRs are safe ways to avoid conflict and real emotional intimacy, hence they would slowly lead to lack of experience and maturity relative to age.

Many people may also consider it a less than ideal situation for raising children, which is always a tough job even under the most ideal conditions, but a lot harder when usually only one parent at a time is present.

It's not a mistake if it works well for both of you, and no kids are involved.

Best Answer

Light Diminishing Reactors?

Best Answer

Tell em to go fish

Best Answer