I understand women may look good in jeans and tight clothes, but why don't more women wear dresses other than for work?
Frustratedbigtime Frustratedbigtime 36-40 10 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Community

A woman who looks beautiful in a dress can look beautiful in anything.

Best Answer

I see what you're saying, but I think not all women feel beautiful in dresses and skirts.<br />
I for one LOVE wearing skirts/dresses and wear them casually as well as to work. But I still wear jeans or other pants more often. Probably 70% of the time vs 30% of the time a skirt or dress.

Best Answer

Not all women think that their body looks good in dresses / skirts. Some find them uncomfortable. Some find them impractical. And most just goes with the evolution of clothing.... women used to wear predominantly dresses, but in today's day and age, women have such roles / jobs in life that they need to be fully clothed and ready to multitask like it's the end of the world.... Or that's just what I think about it :)

Best Answer

Jeans are not just for men. And some women do wear dresses outside of work. You're generalizing...A lot. And women can still look beautiful and feminine when not wearing dresses.

Best Answer

Bigtime disagree, a woman is sexiest when being herself, not wearing silly outfits because she thinks that's what she 'should' wear...

Best Answer

Dresses aren't always practical, and if you feel the need to wear hose and a slip as well, they aren't always comfortable. There are also certain types of shoes that coordinate with skirts, and they aren't always the most comfortable or practical either. The way that we dress isn't always about looks or about pleasing the opposite sex. Sometimes a dress or skirt is comfortable and appropriate, but much of the time they aren't.

Best Answer

I still think woman look far more attractive in dresses. OK, I know about comfort and the practicality of wearing trousers, but I know a lot of women who never wear a dress!<br />
And as for this so called power dressing that women do nowadays!<br />
Give us a break and stop competing with men! Just be different. Most women dont understand the actual power they have over men!<br />
Most of us men are putty if treated properly!

Best Answer

Dresses may not always be practical, but ladies you sure do look hot in them!

Best Answer

Agree..ish

Best Answer