Liberals don't consider it greedy to keep what you earned. Oh, and I happen to be a Republican. I've seen too much money cause far more harm than good. I've got nothing against the rich. But there comes a point that you can have more than you can possibly spend in a lifetime. If your in such a position, than I think you should "pay it forward" and give back to those whose backs you made your fortune off of in the first place. I don't mean literally. I mean, help out your fellow human beings. Help feed the homeless. Contribute to charity (more than just a tax write off). Bill Gates is the richest man in the country. Yet I admire him. He and his wife are using their wealth for wonderful projects in their fight against diseases. They have donated 99% of their earning to continue this work upon their death. A give them a major Thank You. And there's certainly others. But then there's even more out there paying their employees minimum wage as they live the high life, banking more than anyone could possible ever spend. I wouldn't give them the time of day. It's not society's responsibility to feed someone's over inflated ego.

Best Answer

If you EARN it, it's fair. That money is yours! And most folks that know how to earn money, provide jobs for those that are willing to work. Every job I have ever had, I worked for a rich man/woman.

Best Answer

It's not greedy to want your fair share, but it is greedy to want more than that. <br />
The liberals were probably thinking it's greedy for someone earning more than their fair share to want to keep it all. But they don't think it's greedy for someone earning less than fair share to want the excess of what the overpaid earn.

Best Answer

define "Fair share"

Best Answer

It's loosely defined.
Since you're asking all liberals, not just me, you'll have to ask them what they think is fair.
I'd say it's roughly an equal share of the money, some people making a bit more or less, depending on they need.

Best Answer

define 'need'

Best Answer

Look it up in the dictionary.

Best Answer