thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 67 Answers Aug 27, 2012 in Hobbies

They don't. They just don't tolerate religious fanatics trying to pass idiotic laws.

Best Answer

Perfect answer. Why do the religious feel they have the right to impose their beliefs on others? This nation is based on separation of "Church and State." Yet for every election, the issues on the forefront are always Abortion and Gay Rights. What about all the people who do not believe that a fetus is a person? And since more than 10% of the world's population are gay, then common sense dictates that God created them too in His image and likeness and that, therefore, we need to leave them live their life as any other creation of God. Religious people need to stop "judging" and start "loving one another." Nowhere in the Bible does Jesus command us to control others--only to live our own life by example.

Best Answer

Funny, preaching tolerance while being intolerant. I love Liberals, always great for a laugh.

Best Answer

Is it possible to like an answer more than once :D

Best Answer

By "this nation" I assume you're talking about the USA? If that's the case, the basis for the formation of the USA was not separation of church and state, it was to have representatives of the colonies with a voice in government. The idea of separation of church and state came later.

Best Answer

SilenceEvermore, great answer.

Best Answer

Ivan, even better response.

Best Answer

isn't it the gays trying to impose their views upon us? The pro marriage crowd isn't trying to change anything ...they are trying to maintain one of our oldest and most beneficial institutions ... and we are all being clubbed like baby harp seals with the non stop noise from the left.

Best Answer

We don't hate God, but we love compassion, logic, and the truth.

Best Answer

Compassionate, logical, truthful liberal - Wow a compound oxymoron.

Best Answer

Not at all. Jesus was likely a liberal, maybe even a socialist---free healing, fish and bread delivered among the masses ? Conservatives would've tried their best to make a profit. ;)

Best Answer

What part of God's word doesn't speak to compassion logic and truth?

Best Answer

Thank you for giving me a good laugh Bijoux...
Anyone who thinks Jesus was liberal needs to open the bible and put away the standard image of him being a weak pacifist who resembles a hippy who didn't believe in violence. It seems that many people can only envision and accept a weak, feminized version of Jesus and gloss over the many scriptures that indicate he was masculine, strong, and principled - the furthest description of what we presently recognize as a liberal.
They must also be mentally blocking out the scriptures where Jesus scolds the scribes continuously, calling them hypocrites, a brood of vipers and other suitable terms with strength and authority. Liberals don't do that. Liberals hold hands, they sing songs, they light candles and they accept everyone as they are, unconditionally. The motto of liberals is: "If it feels good, do it."
Even though Jesus believed in giving at the proper time, he did not believe in the liberal ideology of robbing the productive members of society to feed the idle.
Jesus said "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
But seriously people ...Do you think Jesus would live in a society that wanted to remove God from every single public space?
Most liberals are always demanding a "separation of church and state," even though it doesn't appear in the U.S. Constitution. They want to have a secular society where God does not live in our midst, and his laws are often set aside in favor of what feels great and the party animal mentality.
Finally, It's extremely unlikely that Jesus would support any of the liberal causes of today like: abortion, gay marriage, excessive taxation, premarital sex, divorce on demand, the assault on the nuclear family...stop me if you think otherewise
I honestly believe that Jesus Christ would be critical of most liberals and their causes in this day and age and that it's neither accurate nor reasonable to sustain that he, himself was a liberal.

Best Answer

I'm stopping you, because you've just illustrated the type of hatred, bigotry and intolerance that conservative hypocrites must believe their god would support. You'll always be on the wrong side of history, and I STILL believe no deity representing love and acceptance would be anything but a liberal. I feel very sorry for you, but you're no one I'd want to have a conversation with. I do appreciate you letting me know who are so I can block you, though. I avoid misogynists, racists and bigots whenever possible on general principle because I confess, that's where MY tolerance ends---life is too short for toxic people. Bye, now.

Best Answer

Why do conservatives hate the poor, the non-military, and blacks so much? See, it isn't fair to make such accusations based on hot air.

Best Answer

Those accusations are all true.

Best Answer

what, the ones about Republicans?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

yeah, i think so too, I was just trying to be fair to both sides. lol

Best Answer

Umm. No, they're not. I don't hate the poor, non-military or black. I'm so tired of people making generalizations about people they don't know.

Best Answer

Saying something is true over and over for no reason doesn't make ANYTHING TRUE, sound familiar?

Best Answer

That is far too broad a statement. I'm liberal and don't hate god. And guess what? Just because I'm liberal, I don't hate conservatives either.

It is questions like this that will give your side a bad name. IF I asked a question like "why are all Christian males secretly closeted homosexual pedophiles?" I'd have swarms of people bashing me, and rightfully so.

If you're serious about engaging in a dialogue about what it's like to be liberal, then you've failed with this question. If your goal is to insult people and provoke fights then BRAVO you've accomplished your mission.

Best Answer

Terrible analogy fender

Best Answer

People should "love" whatever God they're into in their own way without trying to stick the notion down other peoples throats and trying to control the rights of others via politics and government. If the right to lifers really cared about "life" they stop worrying about abortion and get out and adopt or foster the kids that are already alive and no one wants.... Now that would be a nice Godly think to do that would keep them so busy they wouldn't have the time to worry about anyone elses uterus....

Best Answer

to counterbalance things. religious folks are always giving Jesus credit for things he played no observable role in, so we atheists jokingly say sometimes, "I would have gone a lot further in life if it weren't for that son of a b|tch, Jesus Christ."

Or maybe that's just me.

Best Answer

Let's hope so Michael

Best Answer

would you like to see my c0ck? (not taking life particularly seriously right now)

Best Answer

no thank you michael...I am

Best Answer

objection: Lacks foundation; assumes facts not in evidence. "Liberals" (and not all "liberals") do not think the same way. Liberals tend to be free thinkers and define god in ways that "Conservatives" do not. Anybody who follows christian doctrine should love liberals regardless of anything because that is what their textbook tells them to do; and they should also remove the log from their own eye before removing the splinter from that of another. This stuff gets old and tired. There will never be peace on earth because everybody thinks their point of view is the only right one.

Best Answer

That sounds like some hippie lib shît to me.

Best Answer

If it makes you happy to think so... Negativity is another form of addiction, and leads to chronic misinterpretation.

Best Answer

Who says Christians don't love liberals. It is the ridiculus ideas they come up with that are the problem, not the people as individuals.

Best Answer

Cylon there is something we can agree on, FlowersNButterflies has no real idea of how conservatives or anyone else defines god.

Best Answer

Yair its good...i agree lessfun...nice;)

Best Answer

I do know how conservatives think about god... they expose their religious addictions each time that rang my doorbell uninvited. Suggest you watch Religulous, read up on neuro theology and see yourself for what you accuse others to be. Read the study on conservatives and amygdala development. Really, your thoughts are old, trite and useless. Statistics show in the USA people are shedding religion for science and reality an anandoning sophomoric thinking. There is nothing offered by you two other than the silly and useless attack strategy, not worthwhile or helpful.

Best Answer

I do not find this to be true. I find Liberals to be Free Thinkers. They try to answer all questions with a true answer. They won't close off a thought just because it differs from their ways of thinking.

Best Answer

I find that to be untrue. For example, take Christianity. Non-Christian Liberals are trying to shut down everything in this country that's based upon Christianity so as not to offend other religious groups -- make everybody happy, except the Christians; which is contradictory. Businesses sending "Holiday" cards instead of "Christmas" cards on Christmas, or calling the White House Christmas tree a Holiday tree, and like changing B.C. (before Christ) to B.C.E. (before the common era). That right there is discrimination against a religious group, exactly what they say they don't think is right. And then there are the Athiests wanting to take "in God we trust" off money. And Liberals keep saying people are trying to force their views on them. Please.

Best Answer

Thte history of this country supports that it is NOT a christian country, in spite of what was done since its' inception. This was a country created to be free of control by any religion.

Best Answer

So that makes it OK to discriminate against Christians?

Best Answer

That actually makes sense. It MUST be blasphemous.

Best Answer

Absolutely incorrect flower child

Best Answer

Get rid of all Religion is a good idea..Religion is so power hungry and have already shown the many ways they like to abuse power..Especilaly against the most defenceless..I think your idea to eliminate all Religion is a good one.

Best Answer

Religion and politics go hand-in-hand.

Best Answer

We DON'T hate God. We don't like someone else to force their views on us or society. If you don't want to go shopping on Sunday, then don't. If you don't want to drink, then don't. Using the government to force your views on society is wrong.

P.S. Many liberals are quite religious.

Best Answer

So you must be fed up like I am with the gay agenda trying to force their views on marriage down our throats... Right crazy?

Best Answer

What gay agenda? The one invented by some TV preacher to raise more money?

Best Answer

Yah right lol

Best Answer

I think it's silly how many people took this question seriously.

Best Answer

just about, ya.

Best Answer

I hate seeing humans so scared they have to build that big puppet of a god. Then using it to scare other people.

Best Answer

what does that even mean?

Best Answer

Maybe make an effort of imagination. :)

Best Answer

It isn't God that creates revulsion. Rather, it is the way humans use God to enrich themselves and to impose their will on others.

Best Answer

I didn't think liberals hated anyone but it may have to do with being rational.

Best Answer

We don't...so much for sweeping generalizations.

Best Answer

Do They?

Best Answer

Because he created conservatives.

Best Answer

For the same reason that conservative Christians hate peace.

Best Answer

Say what? your nutter than squirrel shiet in a planters factory.

Best Answer

Wow. And what do you base this on? Obama hasn't stopped the wars and he's not conservative or christian.

Best Answer

You know, that is a very rational statement.

Best Answer

What do you base liberals hating God on?

Best Answer

irrational, more like it; Obama's a Christian. I guess you're gonna say he wasn't born in the USA either, right? Give it a rest

Best Answer

Its so much easier to start a war than it is to finish one..Bush and cronies should have finished what they started before they even started it..He's only human-not Superman !!!...just sayin:)

Best Answer

Hi..i think you have to reply directly under the post your replying to,.or mention their name to save confusion..just sayin:)

Best Answer

Thanks:) now over to your reply directed at the irrational ones:)

Best Answer

They hate God and love the Gov because the former wont give them material things but the latter does, ie money food booze. So that is why.

Best Answer

uhh i think that good govt. is what the entire human race dreams of having...Without govt. you don't have society,.including laws and co-operative services...All people end up needing money and more so food..What do you want ...poor starving people ??Are you North Korean or something ?? i don't get it..Opposing Religion can be a very sensible idea..Why not be free from the control and hypocrisy of Religion ?? Why would it be any good to be starving poor and controlled by religious maniacs ?? i don't get it..

Best Answer

i am not a liberal but i do not beleave in god. and don t beleave laws should be made for religious reasons

Best Answer

II will tell you why Highlander... Because every law springs from a system of values and beliefs, every law is an instance of legislating Morality. And our morality springs from our religion.... people who want to separate morality from law are in pursuit both of the impossible and the destructive. The real question is not whether or not to legislate morality, but which moral system ought to be made legally binding

Best Answer

i disagree . there are to many diff religeins . your releigion should be kept privite. this country is melting pot . there is a differance between right and wrong has nothing to do with god just comon sence.

Best Answer

what difference would it make if everyone kept their religious beliefs private? Our religious beliefs shape our morality and our morality dictates our laws. Just because you don't tell people what your beliefs are its impossible to divorce yourself from them because every part of who you are and what you stand for (your morality) depends upon it. Follow?

Best Answer

no lot of people left there religein. ask some one that was molested by preists my parents both were raised religiously and both left because both religins tried to stop them formgetting married and cut up other one. this country was started based on right to beleave what you want. and seperation of church and state.

Best Answer

You aren't tracking on topic Highlander... even victims of molestation ...by anyone live their lives guided by their morals and values ...its impossible for anyone to divorce themselves from their own values ...it has nothing to do with whatever it was you were trying to say about your parents

Best Answer

If you two don't start getting along I am going to have to delete this question.

Best Answer

i disagree more !!...and so does reality !! Since when was "morality" so evident in the legal system ?!? Common sense is more the basis of law than religion ever should be..Religion is usually related more to personality disorders and insanity. Or brainwashing and fear tactics. You can tell their brains are washed becos they cannot make sound arguments on nearly any topic !!!

Best Answer

The chick needs a good uhhhh...time followed by some de-programming..i think she means well but has been misguided by the forces of religion.

Best Answer

I think the better question is what do you have against liberals to ask such a question, it seem like you are one sided before even asking hahaha,if you honestly think they all hate God then you are really blind and misled.

Best Answer