lili86 lili86 22-25, F 16 Answers Oct 31, 2010

First because it feels really good physically. Second, the penis is the most emotionally significant and most unambiguously male part of a man's body and when a woman seems to desire it, it makes him feel complimented like nothing else.

Best Answer

Not all men do - I myself, don't mind, but it's not on the top of my to-do list, so to speak. Oral sex is something I get far more pleasure from giving than receiving.<br />
I also disagree, personally that oral sex is the best sex - but I prefer to pleasure my partner no matter what she likes best.

Best Answer

Because not only does it feel good, but, even more importantly, it shows him that she desires him and wants to make him feel good.

Best Answer

Uuuuummm, cause they feel so gooodddd.......and Im a woman :-)

Best Answer

It is a gesture of Love. The same as the woman likes oral preformed on her. You want to please your over

Best Answer

They give great pleasure while demonstrating the woman's adoration, acceptance, attraction, desire to please and submission. They are also a convenient way to supplement a man's higher sex drive without having to turn it into a major endeavor each time.

Best Answer

Beats working!

Best Answer

Because men are visual creatures and being able to watch it happening is a treat. Especially if she has her top off too.

Best Answer

Cause it is a beautiful gesture of love.

Best Answer

Because it feels sooooooooooooooo good. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

cause it blows out of us in her mouth, thus it is called a blow job not a suck job. feels good just as eating a ***** feels good, most of the time it is a prelude to better things

Best Answer

I have no idea whatsoever.

Best Answer