InnocentBitesizeChocolate InnocentBitesizeChocolate 18-21, F 15 Answers Jun 19 in Community

how do you know what the majority of women do?

Best Answer

I don't know. I usually call everyone "sir" lol. Kidding. It's because some women thinks it makes them feel old.

Best Answer

It makes them feel old. A lot of men don't like being called "sir" for the same reason.

Best Answer

Where did you get that information. I think it is wrong. It is a sign of respect to address a female that way.

Best Answer

idk. I avoid that by calling them Ma'am

Best Answer

Lol. I didn't correct it but noticed that. I figured there's a chance it is spelled differently in another country.

Best Answer

I don't think they should seeing as "mam" is meant for all women. "Madam" though would be offensive as it is meant for older women (or at least, women who aren't young).

Best Answer

sounds 60's

Best Answer

most women are too aware of their true age and feel inferior when out in public.

Best Answer

its a term used for old women lol.

Best Answer

I used call everyone mam, and then my sis told me not too. She said men don't like being called mam, but she didn't know that I can't pronounce "n"

Best Answer

My domme friend makes me call her ma'am or yes mistress.

Best Answer

lol r u so

Best Answer

I see it as a sign of respect - I use it all the time - no more offensive than the word "sir" or "old dirty bastard" in my opinion

Best Answer