She could be dressed sexy for her husband.
OnewithJC OnewithJC 36-40, F 3 Answers Dec 2, 2012

because that is how were designed to be. By women might I add.

Best Answer

WTHeck?!? Oh I know there are many women who love all the power you give them but that is a pretty unmanly thing to believe. How in the world did a woman, who is not the same way, train men to be that way? I mean, the women I know don't look at men as if they are a piece of meat. If those are the women you know....I'm scared. O_o

Best Answer

when we were cave men and women. Women decided who they were going to breed with. They picked those traits that they wanted. Strong men good visual hunting skills, Just because society has changed doesnt mean that those traits have been breed out of us.

Best Answer

From what I learned, it was the cavemen who decided who and when and where they would have their women. Thus the "funny" comics with the cavemen dragging the women by the hair.

Best Answer

I amsure that there are differing opinions but the best hunter would get the girl. Why because she wanted the food for her offspring.
do you know cavemen dragged women by their hair and not their feet?

Best Answer

But what does that have to do with women designing men to be that way? And are you saying that men dragged women by their feet?

Best Answer

The traits that you were complaining about are inherent in men because of breeding by womens choice in who would get them. And the reason you drag a woman by her hair and not her feet, cause if you drag em by their feet they fill up with rocks.

Best Answer

LMBO....the visual is quite funny....thanks for the post. X-)

Best Answer

:D
glad to make you laugh.

Best Answer

Thanks, I love a good sense of humor! Blessings. (=

Best Answer

well Ty I have one! and yes I see humor eveywhere.

Best Answer

In my opinion, a proper understanding of this issue is conveyed culturally, and in today's western world, that is unlikely to happen. Women should dress modestly when appearing in public and reveal their form only to their husbands, in my opinion. The way a person presents herself or himself is absolutely a public statement. It is naive and unrealistic to assume otherwise.

Best Answer

because men are pigs

Best Answer

Only the men who choose to be so. There are men who aren't pigs, they have evolved. :)

Best Answer

Here is a question, why do those men choose to be pigs?

Best Answer