In reality, teachers are just as likely to be disrespectful as students. Most of the disrespect towards teachers is towards the teachers who dont respect the students, yet expect the students to worship the ground they walk on.
ratburn ratburn 18-21 5 Answers May 18, 2012

What is that, a joke?

Best Answer

I agree that sometimes teachers aren't even doing what they're supposed to. My sister had a teacher in the 3rd grade with a "Do not disturb sign", even when students have a question on an assignment they're working on. I do believe that these teachers didn't want to be teachers in the first place. I don't think that should give them the right to be rude to students, or ignore them when they have questions on assignments. That's what teachers are there for. If they don't want to be there, then they should find another job.<br />
The best teachers I knew where students actually paid attention, were teachers that wanted to be teachers as a passion. They're actually teachers that enjoy educating students. <br />
I understand that both students and teachers can be at fault for misbehavior issues. It shouldn't be a one-sided ordeal.

Best Answer

Indoctrination, pure and simple. RESPECT AUTHORITY - no matter how unworthy of your respect the authority figure is!!!!<br />
I hated school from the beginning. I had to say, "Mrs. SoAndSo", but she always called me by my first name - a subtle way of teaching me how I should not respect or value myself. It's part of the official system of teaching the less-priviledged how to be willing slaves to the slave-owners. In this way, we will fight to the death to defend our slavery and not even know it.

Best Answer

Ever watch the news and TV shows students are represented as out of control ,disrespectful hordes

Best Answer

Teachers are students' seniors. End of story.

Best Answer