Several answers to this question. Some good ones are already listed. Maybe she's not in the mood. She may be asleep, & my balls hurt too much for me to sleep. She might be sick. She might be mad & just not putting out. She might be out of town for a day or two, & I can have a 'fantasy day' that she wouldn't partake in.<br />
Many, many answers!

Best Answer

It feels great.

Best Answer

are you married? Does it make you insecure that he still jerks off? Why does it bother you? Would you give up ************ just because you got married? I'd try to do it as a couple, I bet it would increase your intimacy.

Best Answer

Imagination is pretty useful in other contexts, and the drive, ever present, is what keeps life going. I don't think there is a direct benefit to individual mental health unless you're not getting any. But how will we ever know what optimal is? :))

Best Answer

since i have been with my current gf for well over a year now i have not ***********. it can happen. though in my particular case i have become ************ phobic. for anything i do not do for a long time i become afraid of doing again.

Best Answer

my wife can give it to me every day and i still need to jerk off

Best Answer

great sex drive you got there.. maybe i am on too many meds.. who knows.

Best Answer

Because if you don't love yourself, how can you expect anyone else to?

Best Answer

looks like to me she could atleast jerk me off

Best Answer

this is really good. i almost smiled. almost.

Best Answer

Dude! The laundry isn't going to fold itself!

Best Answer